+ Reply to Thread

Stalio

RLSv double healer

Played a few games against double healer teams tonight and got steam rolled by them. First team we tried CC'ing both Healer and burning their Dps and had not luck our healer went oom because we couldn't managed to keep the healers CC'ed long enough to score a kill. Second team we tried CC'ing the DPS and one of the healers but that felt like i would have had better luck with beating my head in to a wall. Any advice would help and is appreciated.

Pyrilus is an unknown quantity at this point

Re: RLSv double healer

This might be tough if you don't have the gear. What I've found against most double healers is that you can usually sit on the warrior and spread dots to the other secondary healer and try to interrupt the primary healer (usually a paladin). If you and your rogue are geared enough, that really should be enough damage to eventually get the warrior down. The thing about double healers is that warriors usually use as much PvE gear as they want due to overconfidence in their ability to stay alive with two healers. That's why when you and your shaman are interrupting and CCing with fears or hex, they can really start falling behind. With the rogue on the warrior locking him down and pushing damage in (remember, full dots + CoE for rogue poisons) then they really should be forced on the defensive.

Stalio

pyrilus thanks for the tips ill be sure to keep that in mind and hope were able to pull it off!

leino

What pyrilus said works most of the time, alternatively going hard on the priest early can sometimes get you kill vs dispell cleave

Quote Originally Posted by leino
    What pyrilus said works most of the time, alternatively going hard on the priest early can sometimes get you kill vs dispell cleave
    Yep, I think I forgot to mention that we switch to the priest every so often as well. This can work against most teams. However, against some very good warriors take the opportunity to push a lot of damage on my team.

ya we have faced war/R Druid/disc a few times last night and we didnt get a win we tried sticking on war fears on druid hex/dots on the priest but the war just seemed to turtle up on the right times and then when he was toped he went back to wrecking the rogue idk if it was pally/disc it might be ez for us but with the druid cyclones and we have to pay ateention to the priest mana burns yikess

Quote Originally Posted by Cobrakilla
    ya we have faced war/R Druid/disc a few times last night and we didnt get a win we tried sticking on war fears on druid hex/dots on the priest but the war just seemed to turtle up on the right times and then when he was toped he went back to wrecking the rogue idk if it was pally/disc it might be ez for us but with the druid cyclones and we have to pay ateention to the priest mana burns yikess
    If that's the case, you could try a few things. First, what I'd do is set druid as my focus to lockout the cyclones. Full fears on druid shouldn't be too difficult with a Fear + UA. Your shaman should also be spamming purges on hots if he has the globals and the mana. It really sets them behind. No matter what, you should have full dots on at least the warrior and one of the healers so you can switch if you feel the warrior Ds up too much. If/when the warrior is topped off and switches back, have your rogue pull him back out of LoS of his healers while you get a full fear on Druid and CoT priest. If he Ds up again, feel free to switch. Just keep the pressure going as much as possible and you'll eventually get a kill with one of the healers far away coming out of a fear.