+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Stealth is an unknown quantity at this point

this is not acceptable

i want a full refund on the money i spent for my 6 month subscription. i payed the money to see CURRENT up to date videos for the 5.2 patch, there have been none. This is not a QQ post saying that i want to see vids, i dnt give a shit anymore, i want my money back. Only morons advertise something they cant promise and only idiots promise things they can't deliver.

ollebabz is on a distinguished road
    Despite you being right about absolutly no lock videos, then this is not really the right place to post about it. So now it is just QQ, go to customer support.

Mikestoast is on a distinguished road
    warlocks have been put behind everyone else, i understand where hes coming from, it's been almost 2-3 months since the last warlock video.
    i watch every video that comes out but none are for the class i really need.
    +Rep if I helped. Lets me know if i am or not. Thanks!
    ^ My Classes

dank is on a distinguished road
    more warlock vids plz

vuzu is on a distinguished road
    i just joined today and this is 1st post i read, nice as my main is a lock!

Dimola is on a distinguished road
    yep my main is a lock and i come back to wow and want to get back into arena and no updated warlock vids for an absurd amount of time.

xbone is on a distinguished road
    Yea welcome to feral druid there might be only 5-10 vids on feral none since 5.1 i feel your pain locks

Lightbull is on a distinguished road
    Ask/Look for information on the forums, don't wait for it to come to you.

Main reason why I use the forums more than the videos. There is always someone willing to answer your questions.

Stealth is an unknown quantity at this point
    Lightbulb u got a brain? If I wanted to look for help I'd search google, if I wanted to ask for help I would have joined a forum. The reason I PAYED MONEY FOR THIS NONSENSE was to have the information come to me. Think before u open your mouth you tosspot paladin.

klj is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    Lightbulb u got a brain? If I wanted to look for help I'd search google, if I wanted to ask for help I would have joined a forum. The reason I PAYED MONEY FOR THIS NONSENSE was to have the information come to me. Think before u open your mouth you tosspot paladin.
    Lol? Tosspot paladin? What the hell kind of insult is that? You really need to get out more. You are not paying just for lock videos btw you pay for all of them. Watch all the videos your knowledge of the game will increase, which will improve your own game play. Do you really need a video on how to use your port? This isn't pve where you only your own abilities concern you.

Oh and no information comes to you freely you have to get it somehow.