Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

SourD is on a distinguished road
    i first check out nextlevel like a week ago and didnt subscribe, i held off for a week and then went back and signed up. when u click on the lock section it brings u to a section of lock videos-both affliction and destruction videos in arena. dueling videos. rbg videos. all from 5.2 so im not sure what u mean when u say wrath talent guide. the first video i watched was lock pov from a glad lock doing multiple 3s matches with commentary and skype with game breakdown. so you get to see positioning during all situtations of the match hear pro lvl communication. its just nice to see a video that isnt 5-1 REG BG DOMINATION... yeah cool, thats like recording skirmish matches and bragging about doing amazing.(yes i know ther isnt skirmishes anymore) my goal is 2500 this season in 3s. there will be no help rom skill capped i dont think. the forums here are as bad as the videos/lack of videos/poor content. im not tryign to hate on skill capped at all. im just saying i found a site with 5.2 lock videos ranging from dueling-rbg-arena. then they also have the gearing/gemming/all that good stuff.
    anyways, i hope everyone is finding information they want to help progress.

Kenny is an unknown quantity at this point
    If you are 2500, what could really be in a video which you do not consider trivial? Do you need to read about gemming on nextlevel pvp? Not trying to be rude, I just do not understand what kind of content a 2500 player needs.

Edit: if you have seen 2500 content for some other class just link it and I will check it out
    Last edited by Kenny; 04-30-2013 at 02:01 PM.

well i guess you need to read that better or just pay attention. my goal is 2500. goal--as in something im trying to get.

Hovah will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by SourD View Post
    well i guess you need to read that better or just pay attention. my goal is 2500. goal--as in something im trying to get.
    The way it's written, it would have been safe to assume that you're at least 2300-2400 which would still apply in terms of his understanding. Generally a goal is a step on a road, at least in terms of rating. Say I'm 1800, the next logical goal would be 2k, but say I'm 1800 and I say my goal is 2500, I might as well be saying my goal is 3k as I haven't reached the steps in between. I'm not saying you're 1800, just saying that he has a point that if you're next logical goal is 2500, then videos already aren't going to make you that much better of a player.

in my opinion 2300(my skill level) and 2500 is a big skill difference. so i would like to see videos of high lvl locks playing arena with some game breakdown.

Kenny is an unknown quantity at this point
    I was not just meaning to be rude above, I am really curious what info 2300 players need, considering that is (almost?) a contributor himself. Then I thought back and remembered this amazing Craze video from Cata, best video I have seen on this site, where he almost global by global tells what he does and why:

http://www.skill-capped.com/watch/69...-shaman-teams/

This is the level of video you wish, or?

yeah 3s matches with skype so you can watch/hear real time. then game breakdowns with commentary. different strats vs different comps.

klj is on a distinguished road
    2.3k depending on your bg group is glad. Your expectations might be a little high sourd. Also I think I remember either cel or tosan saying atm they are focusing on basic concepts and they will go back to higher concepts. Not sure though.

Greyskull is on a distinguished road
    I also have a sub to nextlevelpvp.com. I feel like the warlock content has been much more reliable for the last 4+ months since I joined. I really liked the hunter duel guide for 5.2, which gave me insight to have a legit chance vs a class that was killing me before I watched that video. I have to agree that their forums are weak compared to skill-capped, but the warlock videos are superior to even the new videos that Saffie is putting out. That said, I am very happy that Saffie is putting out videos.

Bottom line is that I gain knowledge from videos on both sites.