+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 First 9 10 11 12 13 21 Last

judgejudy

Re: The Arcane Thread

arcane disk vrs shadowstep disc? I feel setting up a kill on the shadow step is doable but harder , go with more a fear priest pi mana burn then poly spam to get 3/4 extra burns then a blanket cs more burns with slow up and just stay on top of hymm and shadowfeen?

njaym has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Hey abni will you be contributing any videos?

5 6 7 8 9

Abni

Quote Originally Posted by njaym
    maybe
    ehhhhhhhh

Biqs

Quote Originally Posted by Abni
    maybe
    Would be awesome! I used to studie Bilians movies for hours trying to figur out what Abni was doing. Closely monitering every move. Every decision. Hehe

Think I watched Billian 4 like 20 times or something. The editing and music makes it easy to watch again and again

Would also be awesome to see what addons were used and how!

Plazma

I think arcane video is fine xD

judgejudy

Currently running arcane enhance in 2's on my server for my third alt mage due to lack of priest. and let me tell you how insane these 2 wotlk burst classes synergy is in an arena. i have been frapsing and soon to release a video of this extremely fun comp. Although playing this comp is a once and done towards most teams since we are currently at 2700 mmr. Its still really fun and can only que a few games a night a few times a week. To keep the element of surpise up. Highly recommend this for shits and giggles

njaym has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I am currently running arcmage/shadowpriest 2s. Does anyone have some suggestions for beating shadowpriest/rogue. Typically they try to get the best opener on the priest and he usually dies. If i get the rogue out or stop the priest from closing distance on my priest we win. Usually though theyre able to get on him and kill him. We have tried killing both people. We have about the same win percentt killing either but still low overall. Any suggestions?

5 6 7 8 9

Abni

I am currently running arcmage/shadowpriest 2s. Does anyone have some suggestions for beating shadowpriest/rogue. Typically they try to get the best opener on the priest and he usually dies. If i get the rogue out or stop the priest from closing distance on my priest we win. Usually though theyre able to get on him and kill him. We have tried killing both people. We have about the same win percentt killing either but still low overall. Any suggestions?
    not much you can do against that... i don't really like playing with a shadow priest in 2s, and it seems like you are doing the right strat to win. if you are on the rogue, use sheeps on priest with counterspells followed by a fear on the priest or even on both.
    ehhhhhhhh

Biqs

fixed

dessal

Should i go for more resilience or more sp?
    With WG trinket:
    3377 sp
    718 haste
    971 resilience

With Resi trinket:
    3226 SP
    718 haste
    1124 resilience

heres my armory:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Pandabear