+ Reply to Thread

Fullerene is on a distinguished road

5.4 Patch discussion

I just want a thread to discuss the possible changes coming. So far is looks as if Resto druids are getting a nice buff. Most of the other changes however do not seem to address the issues concerning arena right now. IE: DK damage, feral mobility, lock portal, hunter readiness. (as far as i am concerned)

Hovah will become famous soon enough
    I think some of the changes look pretty promising, a lot though wont ever see live servers in my opinion, though. I'm not really looking at it all that much as I'd rather speculate as it gets closer to 5.4 going live. GC already mentioned to take these changes with a grain of salt.

Stolbishe is on a distinguished road
    I don't really get it with those X-realm thingy.... maybe some1 could explain me please??

Hovah will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Stolbishe View Post
    I don't really get it with those X-realm thingy.... maybe some1 could explain me please??
    They havent fully rolled that feature out yet, I believe they said a full explanation will be out in the next few days.

Diconius is an unknown quantity at this point
    As of the current state of the PTR, the changes are pretty devastating to certain classes (ie. Hunters, Ferals), although the mage changes I really think are a massive nerf, some people agree, some people disagree. The warlock portal change is a MUCH needed one. Try chasing around a monk/lock or a druid/lock in 2s... It's hell... I think the readiness overhaul is a bit much, no one will use a 5 min cooldown to reset <20 second cooldowns. Enh still has no defense, but I suppose with hunters being out of the picture that won't matter. I'm quite amazed they haven't addressed DK damage. I'd like to see healers have to control their mana usage more so we don't even HIT that 15 min mark. We'll see what happens I suppose... As it stands though, TSG will be back to king next patch if nothing is changed.

wraithaur is on a distinguished road
    Re the mana issue...there used to be an answer to this once upon a time. Back in S1 and S2 i remember we used to run what was called a drain comp. SL/SL warlock / hunter/disc

The aim of the comp was to use the 3 classes mana drain abilities to render the healer useless. Back then healers didn't have to worry about the million CC's that will instantly end the match, they had to watch out for a few and avoid their mana being drained.

Kinetic is on a distinguished road
    Ah lets talk about good old mace spec rogues and Stormherald warriors

but back then.. Fears DID have DR and did break when a certain amount of damage hit them.. apparently Blizzard didnt like this so they removed it

Aretsa is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinetic View Post
    Ah lets talk about good old mace spec rogues and Stormherald warriors

but back then.. Fears DID have DR and did break when a certain amount of damage hit them.. apparently Blizzard didnt like this so they removed it
    Mage whining ^^,

TOmjashroom is on a distinguished road
    Rogues looking good this season

Don't know if I'm in the right place for this but I've heard that in this patch you would be able to que for arena just as you would for battlegrounds. Haven't seen this option yet. Is it implemented? If not does anyone know when? Unless they decided to do away with it altogether.