+ Reply to Thread

Abysslord is on a distinguished road

Destruction warlock stats pvp 5.4 pvp

Hello,

I was looking for the destruction warlock Stat Priority for pvp.
    Was searching at this website but couldnt find it, only found for affliction.
    Found this stats on noxxic
    Spell Hit (6%) > Intellect > Mastery > Crit > Haste
    But I dont trust noxxic very much so I hope someone can help me.

Jalane is on a distinguished road
    noxxic is actuelly quite decent. and that also seems about right. that prio there. since the only damage boost crit gives to is more or less chaos bolt where mastery increases your self healing from embers and damage output by a pretty big margin.

Hovah will become famous soon enough
    I'm not sure if its still this exactly but I know that in terms of gemming it was mastery over everything including int. As it allowed for more burst and provided a greater benefit to self healing.

Abysslord is on a distinguished road
    so basically this means that it should look something like this:

Spell Hit (6%) > Mastery > Intellect > Crit > Haste

correct me if im wrong

Hovah will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Abysslord View Post
    so basically this means that it should look something like this:

Spell Hit (6%) > Mastery > Intellect > Crit > Haste

correct me if im wrong
    For last season I know this stat priority for gemming last season. As far as I know this shouldn't have changed as scaling shouldn't have changed. Personally I think it's more fun with mastery as well, just with live-lording and random one shots lol. Best of luck an if anyone knows better or for certain what's best please post =).

Wanted to add, the reason for mastery in terms of gaming is that while 1 point of int outweighs 1 point of mastery, 2 points of mastery outweighs 1 int, in other words 320 mastery>160 int.

Panddez is on a distinguished road
    Once you stack mastery as Destro , you will notice the difference in you damage. You will definitely want to have crit as your next priority (excluding int) as you want those choas bolts hurting when they land. Funny thing is, all destro locks main damage dealers are long casts (incinerate , chaos bolt, immolate) yet haste is dead last compared to other stats.

Jalane is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Panddez View Post
    Once you stack mastery as Destro , you will notice the difference in you damage. You will definitely want to have crit as your next priority (excluding int) as you want those choas bolts hurting when they land. Funny thing is, all destro locks main damage dealers are long casts (incinerate , chaos bolt, immolate) yet haste is dead last compared to other stats.
    incinerate isnt that long a cast :P