+ Reply to Thread

Aneel is on a distinguished road

Season 14 Expected End Date

Forum,
    Quick Questions:
    1) When is the season 14 expected end date?
    2) Is it possible, with a freshly dinged toon (Though with 2.2k+ exp from previous seasons) to farm up the gear needed in time for an attempt at 'any' pvp title this season?
    Last edited by Aneel; 01-11-2014 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Typo

Pericth is on a distinguished road
    I can't answer the first question because I haven't played wow for a month now. But I can tell you that you can definitely gear up a toon and have a shot at a title. Currently, you can cap 17200 points as of this week. That's about two thirds of gear. Ofc, you will have to invest quite some time into capping those points, but it's possible to gear up and even try to get a nice title. On EU bgs the cutoff for the gladiator title is at about 2200, for example. Which in my opinion is a rating not too hard to get to. I was capping my Alt Feral to get the gear and with the last game and last piece of gear I'm now sitting on 2205.

So, yeah, if you have the time and hurry a bit, you can gear up, maybe have luck with the world boss drops, play a decent comb and get some title. But like I said, I have no idea when S14 ends, maybe someone else can help you with that.

Quietus is on a distinguished road
    from what I've seen, they haven't announced an end date yet - but I seemed to pick up on that they might be doing another season in this expansion, which'd make sense, seeing as WoD is nowhere near ready, so they might terminate this season in maybe a month's time or so, maybe two - and then have one last season for MoP running 20-25 weeks?

Aneel is on a distinguished road
    Thank you Pericth and Quietus for your responses, they were most helpful.

I definitely agree that it makes sense to have another season before WOD is out (My bet at release date is October, 2014 Winter Time - when people are stuck indoors) I love this game.

wraithaur is on a distinguished road