+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

TarFox is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmengrif View Post
    i use a mod called Steal, Purge and Dispel. Its great, very customizable and you can put it anywhere\resize it. If you want i can post a SS of my UI to give you an idea of its mechanics or give a link to a game video.
    Yea man that would be great.

Triggernomic is on a distinguished road
    tranq shot is probably the weakest part of my game. I dont tranq enough(at least i dont think i do). Its just wipe my focus bar clean when a target has alot of shit up on them.

Sturmengrif is on a distinguished road
    This is just a pic of all mods in config mode....obviously these arnt up at the same time so its not the loud during play. The purge spell is under the target and focus frames, and says "dispell me"

TarFox is on a distinguished road
    This is just a pic of all mods in config mode....obviously these arnt up at the same time so its not the loud during play. The purge spell is under the target and focus frames, and says "dispell me"
    Can you download from Curse, and how hard is it to config like that.

Lethargicx is on a distinguished road
    How do you play with that much clutter 0.0

Steenk is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggernomic View Post
    tranq shot is probably the weakest part of my game. I dont tranq enough(at least i dont think i do). Its just wipe my focus bar clean when a target has alot of shit up on them.
    Depending on the class...I like to drop a couple of Tranqs on a target when Aimed procs and I have Chim waiting. Its alot of pressure to rip bubbles/hots off a toon, then hammer it with our burst-set up.

Sturmengrif is on a distinguished road
    @Tarfox
    Yes you can DL from curse, the setup is simple, choose how many buffs you want to show, and where to place on your screen, and choose size. Very user friendly.

@Lethargic
    I dont play like that, thats just my mods unlocked, so that shows EVERYTHING. It never looks like that

Quietus is on a distinguished road
    Merciful Gods, THE CLUTTER! THE GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHING!

On a serious note, I know that's in config mode - It's an interesting layout, but do you usually have the opacity set like that on in/outgoing alerts? It just seems that would limit your field of vision significantly.
    What I find intriguing, though, is that you seem to have Gladius frames for your party as well - have I completely missed that part of Gladius to supercede the normal party frames, or is that an additional addon?

Gaelden is on a distinguished road
    Not on the dispel debate, but a hunter should know to trap on everything, not only scatters. And more importantly on your mates CC (stormbolt is the most obvious in KFC). Triple shockwave, Chastises, fears (snare shot + trap), druids roar, DK grab, everything that is not expected is good. Scatter/Stormbolt->trap is almost always taken.

alayon is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietus View Post
    What I find intriguing, though, is that you seem to have Gladius frames for your party as well - have I completely missed that part of Gladius to supercede the normal party frames, or is that an additional addon?
    That addon is called GladiusEx