+ Reply to Thread

Nashghul is on a distinguished road

Script / macro to keep Blizzard Raid frames in order

Hey guys. I am starting to go 100% vanilla (except for Gladius) as a healer, and I've had some really annoying problems with the vanilla UI. No matter how I set the raid frames to order, my target macros never match up with the blizzard UI. Here is what I mean:

In regular 5 person dungeons, the person on top is you, under that is party 1, under that party 2, party 3 and so on. In arena, it puts them into whichever order the people join, which means that the macros never match up properly. Especially annoying with randoms because you are never sure which party member is the top one and which one is at the bottom. Even if you order it by role, everyone in my party has to reassign their role every single game which is super annoying too.

My question is: Is there any script I can use that puts me on top, party one below me, party 2 below party 1 etc etc. ?

Gaelden is on a distinguished road
    Check this thread

alayon is on a distinguished road
    I ended up tired of looking for the same thing as you. The only script that works is gonna mess up your UI and you are gonna find yourself /reloading very often. Solution? Have one of your teammates queing, and always be the last to enter the arena if you want to be at the bottom.
    If you wanna be at the top, then you queue and enter the arena in the first place, before your teammates enter.

Gaelden is on a distinguished road
    Can you post the script you're using? I'd be curious in seeing how it messes up and if some quircks like making it into a macro so the change is only temporary could work.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Hey, if you go to my stream (http://www.twitch.tv/mystzr) and scroll down you can download my addons from the MystUI download link. There's an addon in there that will order your raid frames by group (party 1 on first, party 2 second and you third). You just need to go to interface -> raid frames and order it by group.