+ Reply to Thread

I'm looking on some input on some good 5s comps

I am a MM hunter been playing 5s for about 3 weeks now and I have pushed up to 1881 but can't seem to break 1900 any input on some good comps? Please help. All input accepted.

Hoggster is on a distinguished road
    The absolute best comps you can play are..

Hunter / Warr / Enhancement / rsham / Paladin (or priest or monk)

Hunter / Warr / Death Knight / rsham / Paladin (or priest or monk)

Other comps you could try are ...

Hunter / lock / Rogue / x / x

Hunter / Feral / Warr / x / x

With hunter/ lock / Rogue should I have a hpriest in there for the MD on bubble/prots/blocks?

Its hard to say, i think priests can be really strong in 5s but so can monks. You have to decide if you want the fears/life swap/guardian or if you want the rediculous heals of a monk, along with ring of peace or legs weep. Personally i would probably play with a priest as the MD can be really useful if you face alot of mag/hpala teams but also if you find warlocks playing dark bargain you can MD it off with the glyph which alot of people dont realise you can do but be careful of this as you can 1 shot yourself with MD if you dispel too many UA's at one time with it.

with the first comp war/ enhance / me / rsham / hpal/mw/priest there wouldnt be a problem with 2 shamans? I am asking this because the enhance I run with says he wouldn't run that because he is not going to run 2 shamans

That was a mistake on my part, i was meant to say hpala with a pri or monk

I thought it was just a typo, since I feel with a 5s comp you want to have max buffs and you would be losing out with over lapping buffs and cc drs. But thank you so much