+ Reply to Thread

Chiefkd is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Comp descriptions and each classes job in comp request for the big homie Hogg

Aye oooooh!!!! Hogg-stuh! I have two options for healers a priest holy if I have him heal I'll only have a rogue partner who doesn't main the rogue for dps. Now other partner mains a holy paly which would leave the other mate free to play either his Mage monk war rogue or shadow. My question is which healer provided the circumstances and if it is the holy paly which dps would compliment my unh dk and synergie well?? Also what do you think about the idea of making a detailed viability guide for unh dk 3s and eAch classes role in the comp. I absolutely looove your unh forum post guide! And have even suggested others possibly make a guide similiar for other specs. Could you possibly make a details guide like that so we know are comp options. With pictures of the cc and buffs included in the guide so when we read te name of te enemy's cooldown or cc we see a visual picture f what to look for afterwards??? You're the ear Hogg I know if anyone can do something like this you can Santa Claus!

Hoggster is on a distinguished road
    Hey, thats an awful lot of work to do properly and i just dont have the time for a project as big as this right now as im starting a business so im going to be very busy. I will be updateing the Unholy Guide though as and when it is needed in my spare time. The ideas are great though and suggestions like this are great as it enables us to see what content people want/need.

Chiefkd is on a distinguished road
    Any idea what comp we should run though with what I listed for you though? Awesome to hear I'm happy for you Hoggster! Yah te format for the unholy guide was spot on, and I believe all guides should try to stick to that format I wen printed it out as when I'm board at work I'll read it. Yah I think more written guides in that detail would be awesome vids are great to learn from but you have to pause to read and you can't watch a video in every situation but you can read in most. Written guides with pictures of what the buff or cooldown is after the word is used in a description would be awesome for newer players to identify what the ability looks like. Kind of a matching the word with the picture. They do that in video break downs but is like to see some written content similiar to what I described as well. It would be greatly appreciated if they could implement this.

Hoggster is on a distinguished road
    The best comps you can get from what your asking is..Hpala / warr / DK otherwise known as TSG or Hpala / DK / Monk which is also very strong and is played very much like TSG. Both those comps have the potential to go high and on EU there is a 2900+ Hpala / monk / DK. Most TSG teams are played with a monk or shaman but they do work with a holy paladin.

Its great to hear that my guide was useful i just had an idea one night to make one because there was alot of repeated questions of the forums that could be answered by having a guide for everybody to see rather than just answered everybody individually. Im also a strong believe on having more written content on the site because it gives people something to reference and come back to if they ever need to check something out or if they are looking for something that might not be clear with a video like you suggested and being able to print it out is also useful to some people. When i was making the guide i was given an awesome idea by Cel aswell to add videos into the guide as they became available for each section so you would have the most detailed guide possible and thats something im working on still but its probably going to be more of a thing for WoD so keep an eye out for that.

Once again thanks for the awesome feedback it really does help alot and puts a smile on my face to know that my guide is helping people and that it is appreciated.
    Last edited by Hoggster; 07-18-2014 at 07:10 AM.