+ Reply to Thread

Deadru is on a distinguished road

WiFi Blueray

I recently bought a Samsung BD-F5700/za WiFi enabled Blueray player. It can access Youtube along with applications like HULU, Pandora, Netflix ect. However I cannot access Skill-capped videos that I subscribe to.

An example when I first access Youtube the device has me log into my youtube account and enter an access code it gives me. After that I can access my youtube account. So I have access to your youtube videos on my TV screen.

Is there a way you can set it up so that I can access Skill-Capped through youtube and get access to my purchased data? Is there a protected youtube function?
    Also I found no email account for skill-capped support.

Sadly this device does not have a browser function to directly access Skill-Capped.com

thanks,
    Deadru

Cel is on a distinguished road
    Hey there,

The short answer to this question is no, there is not a way for us to implement this any time soon. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but it's quite the undertaking and it's not something we would be able to do right away even if we wanted to!

Our support email is Support@skill-capped.com, as listed in the "contact us" section in the footer.

Thanks!
    First

Deadru is on a distinguished road
    Thank you for the reply. I contacted SamSung, no help there. So be aware you need to get a higher level Samsung blueray wifi if you want a full browser.

The upside is I can view thw many free videos you offer on my tv.

Regards,
    Deadru