+ Reply to Thread

JJ is on a distinguished road

Our contributors.

Recently this site has gotten some new faces for making guides, some are amazing and some have more than a questionable reputation in the community.

http://www.twitch.tv/cgk747/b/558288046

Not really what this site should associate with.

Hoggster is on a distinguished road
    The monk could have simply DC'd. Ddos has become on of those words lately that everybody will use if they DC or w/e because they dont understand what ddos is or how it works. There is no evidence there of any wrong doing so please refrain from making such threads on the forum ike this. If you have a problem with a contributor you should contact Cel or Mystic and air your concerns.

JJ is on a distinguished road
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13842144295 the whole thread. Since I pay for access to this site with all due respect I will make a forum post about a something of this nature, it is a fairly large concern.

Hoggster is on a distinguished road
    Then take up your concerns wiith Cel or Mystic like i said before. A class forum is a place people can come to seek help or advice about their chosen class not a place for people to make threads about ddos. So please, no more.
    Last edited by Hoggster; 08-21-2014 at 04:49 PM.

Cel is on a distinguished road
    Hey Guys,

I personally agree with both sides in this instance. I've spoken with Hoggster, and explained that I feel that we shouldn't deny the ability for you guys to discuss topics of this nature on our platform. It's a legitimate concern to have as a premium member, because it directly challenges the credibility of someone who's being paid to transfer knowledge to someone else.

In no way am I accusing Nixon of DDoSing, and I do agree with Hoggster that the accusations and blame have gotten totally out of control. I also do agree with Hoggster that the class forums are not the right place to facilitate this discussion, and I also want to make sure that this thread stays constructive and objective.

In terms of who we associate ourselves with, by default I and the other management will always give people the benefit of the doubt, unless we have overwhelming evidence, or unless it becomes a chronic issue or concern. Innocent until proven guilty is the right way to handle it. If we let rumor dictate our actions, we would have a hard time working with anyone in the community, and it's also a poor professional practice.

All of that being said, discussion is healthy, and Hoggster and I have come to an agreement that it just wasn't being held in the best place on the forums.
    First