+ Reply to Thread

dirtcheap is on a distinguished road

Looking for help with EXCEL

Looking for some quick help with Excel to put together a sign-up sheet for runs. I am looking to make a 3 day schedule, for appointed runs with 1hr sessions between a 3hr span and a separate sign-up schedule, say for a weekend, with 1hr sessions that covers 9-12hr.

I have further an more interactive plan for the sign-up sheet, but for now, I am just looking for some help to get this start.

If you dont know how to personally do it, or willing to help if you do know how to, but are willing to take the time to point me in the right direction so that I can learn how to do so myself. It would be much appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

Lukus is on a distinguished road
    Hey dirtcheap, i'm not really sure what your objective is, do you just want a record you can use like a dairy?
    May be we could Skype if you haven't already figured it out. PM me.

wrxsti
    I can't offer specific help as I'm not sure what you are looking to do beyond labeling the rows and columns. But I would recommend you look into Google docs if you want to have interaction. Free with a gmail account, looks a lot like Excel, and lets anyone you share it with make changes that all can see on the fly. Great for collaboration.