+ Reply to Thread

PONGAN UN TRADUCTOR EN SUS VIDEOS

Buenas soy de argentina y veo a comentales al staff de skillcapped que tengo muchisimos conocidos dentro del wow que no se subscriben a esta pagina por el hecho de que sea en ingles y no se pueda traducir, les pido que porfavor agreguen un traductor al estilo de youtube para poderaprender mas de sus videos. Gracias
    Ridich13#1213 (Ragnaros)

Kenny is an unknown quantity at this point
    "Good I'm from Argentina and I see Tell them to staff skillcapped I have very many known within the wow not subscribe to this site because it is in English and can not be translated, I ask that you please add a translator style poderaprender youtube for more of his videos. Thank you
    Ridich13 # 1213 (Ragnaros)"

First.

Quietus is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    "Good I'm from Argentina and I see Tell them to staff skillcapped I have very many known within the wow not subscribe to this site because it is in English and can not be translated, I ask that you please add a translator style poderaprender youtube for more of his videos. Thank you
    Ridich13 # 1213 (Ragnaros)"

First.
    "Good Ich bin aus Argentinien, und ich sehe Sagen Sie ihnen, Personal skillcapped Ich habe sehr viele bekannte in der wow nicht diese Seite zu abonnieren, weil es auf Englisch ist und kann nicht übersetzt werden, bitte ich Sie, fügen Sie bitte einen Übersetzer Stil poderaprender youtube weitere seiner Videos. Danke
    Ridich13 # 1213 (Ragnaros) "

Zweite.

Kenny is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietus View Post
    "Good Ich bin aus Argentinien, und ich sehe Sagen Sie ihnen, Personal skillcapped Ich habe sehr viele bekannte in der wow nicht diese Seite zu abonnieren, weil es auf Englisch ist und kann nicht übersetzt werden, bitte ich Sie, fügen Sie bitte einen Übersetzer Stil poderaprender youtube weitere seiner Videos. Danke
    Ridich13 # 1213 (Ragnaros) "

Zweite.
    Google translate failed at "poderaprender" AGAIN?

Or what is it, maybe there is no better word.

Quietus is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Google translate failed at "poderaprender" AGAIN?

Or what is it, maybe there is no better word.
    ...Poderprender.

PODERPRENDER!

Also, I only GT'ed your GT, nor the original source. Felt that would be more in the spirit of the thread.

...Poderprender, damnit.

Good I'm from Argentina and I see Tell them to staff skillcapped I have very many known within the wow not subscribe to this site because it is in English and can not be translated, I ask that you please add a translator style youtube to learn more of their videos. Thank you.
    Sorry misuses space and left the whole thing.

Larodar is on a distinguished road
    Buenas soy de argentina y veo a comentales al staff de skillcapped que tengo muchisimos conocidos dentro del wow que no se subscriben a esta pagina por el hecho de que sea en ingles y no se pueda traducir, les pido que porfavor agreguen un traductor al estilo de youtube para poderaprender mas de sus videos. Gracias
    Ridich13#1213 (Ragnaros)

Greetings, I'm from Argentina. I hear of lots of people, that I know from my wow community, that they aren't subscribing to Skill Capped because it's only in english and the content can not be translated. Please, I would ask you to add a translator to your videos, just like it's being used on youtube, so that one could learn more of your videos. Thanks.

Ahi esta, te lo arreglé aqui amigo.

This is basicly what he says, and I'm sure such addition would make Skill Capped reach out to a wider audience.
    Last edited by Larodar; 09-12-2014 at 09:25 AM.

Elitemeat is on a distinguished road
    If Skill-Capped decides to move forward with this I would like to do the job. Spanish is my first language and I am perfectly fluent in both English and Spanish and feel very capable of translating these videos.

It also helps that I am experienced in arena myself so it doesn't all sound like Chinese to me