+ Reply to Thread

Ironbeyn is on a distinguished road

Post How does class XYZ work with the upcoming changes in WoD ? - Guides

Hello Skill-Capped Team,

as a returning enrolled member (albeit with a new account), I was wondering what you've planned for the upcoming months concerning class guides?

With all the ability pruning, redesign of abilities etc., I would find it very helpful to have basic guides, especially on topics like: "What has changed with Class XYZ?" or "How to do DMG (rotas, priorities etc.) as class XYZ these days?" with the upcoming release.

I, for instance, played Affli Lock and Arms Warrior last season. While I feel like I can adapt to the affliction changes in WoD easily enough, I feel quite lost with arms warrior since the pre-patch has hit, left alone glad warrior once I hit lvl 100.

To have the above mentioned guides ready or something similar and going for most classes prior to the new arena season would be ideal, so that myself and others can use the new knowledge from the day on that we hit lvl 100!
    Last edited by Ironbeyn; 10-22-2014 at 12:47 PM.

Grizzle is an unknown quantity at this point
    This is a great idea and is something that could be done between the seasons.

fourone is on a distinguished road
    Great Idea! Please upload something along these lines!

Ironbeyn is on a distinguished road
    Glad some ppl. seem to like the idea. Obviously, I am aware that we will still encounter a lot of changes being made in beta till release in about 3 weeks. However, I am sure all you glad-rank contributors to skill-capped out there have a grip on how to handle your chosen class(es) already and sharing your thougths would be much appreciated.

I am of course especially interested in Aff-Locks and Glad-Warrior advice. Moreover, videos on most to all classes would certainly be most welcome for all of us.