+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Kror is on a distinguished road
    The reason you are being cleaved down so easily is you're buckling under pressure. Keep blood horror up off of CD. Keep atleast Agony/Corrupt on all targets if you think you'll be kicked. IF youre trained for more than 15ish seconds used your soulburn soulswap to apply UA. Than soulswap it around. Set your gates in a position where you can LoS on either side, place your portal in a very defensive nitch, so you can run away from your heals take gate back and then teleport next to your heals. This will make warriors/rets/rogues very annoyed. Start running mortal coil so you have less DR with friendlys and you should start to see gameplay differences.

Also I would avoid running Warlock / mage or druid or priest simply because of DR. RMD is the exclusion because the pressure you dish out as rogue/ua is just stupid. Remember to never stop running, you are a glass cannon!

Kror!

Feorus is on a distinguished road
    I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Affliction warlocks are one of the most represented specs in the top of the 3's bracket in the game. Easily the most popular caster.

If we're talking about Non-Affliction, I feel ya. I can't stand playing the spec and playing Destro right now is tough. I feel like a slightly better firemage.

Mikestoast is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by GladiatorEnjoi View Post
    yup. melee's dominate. reroll or be frustrated with lock or general caster pvp for a long time
    honestly warlocks are just in a crap place right now.... so ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    coming from someone whos played warlock since BC

p,s. caster dps isnt bad, Mages boomies... decent in RBgs

http://www.skill-capped.com/watch/96...crowd-control/

also... this
    Quote Originally Posted by Kror View Post
    The reason you are being cleaved down so easily is you're buckling under pressure. Keep blood horror up off of CD. Keep atleast Agony/Corrupt on all targets if you think you'll be kicked. IF youre trained for more than 15ish seconds used your soulburn soulswap to apply UA. Than soulswap it around. Set your gates in a position where you can LoS on either side, place your portal in a very defensive nitch, so you can run away from your heals take gate back and then teleport next to your heals. This will make warriors/rets/rogues very annoyed. Start running mortal coil so you have less DR with friendlys and you should start to see gameplay differences.

Also I would avoid running Warlock / mage or druid or priest simply because of DR. RMD is the exclusion because the pressure you dish out as rogue/ua is just stupid. Remember to never stop running, you are a glass cannon!

Kror!
    Last edited by Mikestoast; 01-11-2015 at 06:30 AM.
    +Rep if I helped. Lets me know if i am or not. Thanks!
    ^ My Classes

DGPO
    I've been watching this thread to see if it would get commented on now that WLS is the best comp in the game (or tied with RMD). Sad that no one has said "yeah! now we wreck cleaves!" but that's ok.

Just dinged my lock 100 yesterday, got my conq weap + gloves and hood, the backlog of points is awesome.