+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 Last

wide

Can we please get some demonology videos?

Hi,

Would love to see some Demonology videos.
    Basic how-to guides like the ones for Affliction would be awesome!

Elindre is on a distinguished road
    Yes, please.

dwightyo is on a distinguished road
    Are warlocks playing demonology in EU arena, or is that their pve spec showing in the armory?

ZeroEight is on a distinguished road
    Would like to bump this thread. The last Demonology video I could find was over 12 months ago and is completely irrelevant now. Im a new subscribed member to skill capped and am honestly very unhappy with the content I have found.

Uck is on a distinguished road
    I can spec Demonology and start practicing some games. It might take a week or two of practice.

@ZeroEight.
    What would you like to see in Demonology content?
    Last edited by Uck; 09-14-2015 at 01:01 PM.

Trying to get the games in to climb with. Going to start at 2k cr running MLS.

@Uck thanks for the really fast response. I'd really love to see an overall class guide for Demonology going through the usual things like talents, glyphs, gear, dmg rotations ect. I'm having a really great time playing Demo and Im pretty successful with it, however I rarely top damage done in Arena or BGs so I'm sure there is something I am doing incorrectly.

Hey Zero. Not at home atm. But from the top of my head Demo's damage doesn't top meters. It sounds like you know the spec well and some general Demo videos would be aimed at newcomers. Until I learn the more advanced tactics. I have been plating Destro and I am feeling that the damage meters are similar for both specs. Affliction would generally double or more the final damage parse of Demo especially if you ARE playing against an opposing love Warlock considering the poor Felguard being a great damage magnet when Dotted.

Hey man thanks again for the fast reply. Kinda sucks that we wont be up in the damage meters however the spec is just so damned fun to play and I can 1 shot kill almost anyone with the correct setup. I am new to the class though so Im not sure what stats, glyphs ect I should be focusing on. Right now Im in full PvP blues and Im stacking multistrike but it just doesnt feel right. Any advice on how to keep my DPS up while being trained would be really helpful too, all I do is throw out my instant DOTS and it feels so ineffective.
    Last edited by ZeroEight; 09-16-2015 at 07:46 AM.

If you can start farming Ashran and RBG's to get your hands on the epic Intellect and Mastery trinket.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=124871/w...nus=0#comments

Are you a human?