+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

ZeroEight is on a distinguished road
    Ok thanks Ill try doing those on my next day off. I am human Ill link my armory below. I havent enchanted everything yet just because I dont have a lot of gold and Im saving it for the Conquest gear I buy. I just spent the last 2 and a bit hours playing with a Hpally, Combat Rogue comp and did really well. Mind you it was only 1200mmr but with the right set up my Demonbolts were destroying our kill target with ease. Needless to say watching those big crits was really satisfying.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...2phis/advanced

Uck is on a distinguished road
    Hah that's the best way to practice it!
    Just making sure you should try to bind 'Command Demon' and include that in your combo. Generally try 1. Felguard Stun. 2. Use Dark Soul (Glyphed down to 10 sec duration) and your on use trinket (for the extra 1000 versatility). 3. 1-3 Demon Bolts and Felguard Whirlwind. 4. Two Chaos Waves. 5. Instant direct dmg casts (Meta Shadowbolts).

It's not the greatest explanation but just remember to include Command Demon Whirlwind in your burst rotation. I'm off to sleep, sorry I won't be able to reply until 12 hours time. GL buddy.

Considering your gear 1200mmr is the perfect range to be practicing at.

Cool thanks for the tips Ill try them all out tomorrow night after I finish work. Cheers mate.

Oh btw which stats do u think are the best to stack? I get the feeling mastery is the way to go but I'm unsure
    Last edited by ZeroEight; 09-17-2015 at 06:34 AM.

Venrak is on a distinguished road
    Thx Uck for the Demo love! im playing Demo and its ton of fun, only 1600-1700 right now tho.

Mastery would be the way to go. But tbh I think any secondary stat is valuable. Mastery/Haste/Crit/Multistrike .
    I've tried out full Versa and I am very keen to try out Multistrike myself next.

I think the largest damage increase is Mastery however so stick with that .
    Loving the activity in here.

"Thx Uck for the Demo love! im playing Demo and its ton of fun, only 1600-1700 right now tho."

Hey 1600-1700 Demo is an achievement. As long as you're having fun the rating will go up in time.

Venrak is on a distinguished road
    Uck, i have only played with a warrior and holy paly, which comp you think would be best? maybe a mage for cross CC? everytime i go Demo form it seems like the enemy team runs or spam CC's me.

@Venrak I have found Unholy DK shadowcleave is very successful. The rot and burst in combination is really nice plus there is heaps of control with the DK.

@UCK I've put most of my stats into multistrike at the moment I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on what it's like. Im keen to give mastery a go and see the difference between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Venrak View Post
    Uck, i have only played with a warrior and holy paly, which comp you think would be best? maybe a mage for cross CC? everytime i go Demo form it seems like the enemy team runs or spam CC's me.
    Warrior/Warlock/Paladin is a viable comp. But if you can find a good mage i think you will enjoy running Mage/Lock/Paladin. Focus on CC'ing one target together and make sure your pet is always attacking the main target.
    Demo can sometimes be painful when the whole team focuses on shutting you down. I think with a Mage you will have a lot more fun.