+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Uck is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEight View Post
    @Venrak I have found Unholy DK shadowcleave is very successful. The rot and burst in combination is really nice plus there is heaps of control with the DK.

@UCK I've put most of my stats into multistrike at the moment I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on what it's like. Im keen to give mastery a go and see the difference between the two.
    I'm keen to give Unholy DK Shadowcleave a try!

I've done a few google searches and pet's get 100% of their owners Multistrike. It'd be fun watching the extra numbers pop up. Mastery and Multistrike might be the way to go Zero.

ZeroEight is on a distinguished road
    Wow thats interesting to know! I've picked up my weapon and pair of gloves from Ashran so my numbers are going up bit by bit. This spec really is incredible to play. I reckon we will see a lot more of it since Maldiva played it with Luminosity in the Regionals. Is there any good info on this site regarding pet micro management? I seem to forget about him in the heat of things.

Well i just rebound my pet attack and pet follow. From Ctr 1 and Ctr 2 to F for petattack+pursuit and R for pet follow. I think Chanimals has a pet management video. It would be a bit dated but not too much has changed in pet management for a couple of years.
    Last edited by Uck; 09-17-2015 at 12:36 PM.

Switched to Aff for a little while because it was hard getting people to play with me as Demo, didnt have near as much fun. Switched back to Demo having loads of fun again, finding people in the 1600-1800 mmr range are a lot better at interrupting my Demonbolt casts

Hey Zero. I've got some Demo footage for ya. I'll upload it tonight.

Haha Awesome man! I can't wait. Thanks so much for working so fast and hard to get some content going for us Demo fans! Im really keen to see what changes the spec is going to have in Legion.

Hah. I like to think of you guys as my little students.

I'm going to upload the video and then upload the same video in slow mo. Since i spend all day looking at my UI it's going to be harder to follow what's happening. I'm still learning it though. If there's any things you notice I can improve on like my combos be sure to tell me what im doing wrong .

https://youtu.be/NYYDVLpL8BE

Uploading. Should be done within the hour.
    Last edited by Uck; 09-19-2015 at 01:05 PM.

Venrak is on a distinguished road
    Great vid Uck! cant wait for some commentary to really undertsand what you were doing and why.

Awesome video man, Im really impressed that you play with no healthbars on the enemy. I was having the worst time before I fixed that bug with Tidy Plates. I've been playing around with different comps and found a bit of success with a Boomy. Ideally we would stall out the game targeting the dps and then quick switch with our burst onto the healer after his cooldowns were gone, they literally would blow up between my 150k bolts and the boomys starsurges haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEight View Post
    Haha Awesome man! I can't wait. Thanks so much for working so fast and hard to get some content going for us Demo fans! Im really keen to see what changes the spec is going to have in Legion.
    I'm also really excited to see Demo in Legion!