+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 First 9 10 11

Lancer is on a distinguished road
    I would love to see how high rated Warrios Interrupt and stop the healer healing. I just have no Idea how to prevent healing doing Pressure and survivng. One of this 3 points always won't work. There is a heal, we must go defensiv and can't get offensiv again or I just die

Thomasjtm is on a distinguished road
    I would love to see a prot warrior FC video. Along with commentary explaining when to pop your defensives where to run with flag, and some good LoS spots maybe; idk its your video but definitely an FC video in high Rated RBG's please!

DubleDuble is on a distinguished road
    Would like to see a How to Video on being a FC in rbg's. tips/tricks/etc . Not only in Capture the flag maps but also in node control maps. (as prot)

dispel cleave video would be nice, with some general strats, and tacs vs. the most common comps.

Lampage is on a distinguished road
    TSG would be nice. I want to see a TSG as Warrior PoV!

CHORRO is on a distinguished road
    Above all else, staying on and killing a Resto Shaman!!

Mage/Rogue, Ret/Rogue, ShadowPriest/Rogue etc 2s vids please!

I know you guys normally don't do 2s videos but I run with a holy pali and we just get destroyed by combos like these. They just chain ccs on my healer and blow through my cooldowns super fast. I usually get one of them down to like 1/8th life before I die. Were 1800ish rating and we literally never lose to other healer/dps comps. But every good rogue/dps combo it seems like, we have no answer to the cc.

Feloniez is on a distinguished road
    would be nice to have an updated warrior talent video for arms. fury. and prot. pvp

serindie is on a distinguished road
    really love the guides up there now, maybe a updated version on getting trained (focued fire), cant really say much more lol still working on a few things to improve myself that i saw in videos

Phase is on a distinguished road
    Could somebody do a general overview on Warriors ETC, I.E. There strengths and weaknesses in any given comp. Thanks

Also Raycharles, please make more vids