+ Reply to Thread

Dieiamgi is on a distinguished road

Destro artifact, + havoc chaos

Artifact = I'm just wondering how I should be using the artifact portal, do I just use it on cool down when I want to put big damage or when someone is running away from my damage? Not much info about it so I thought id ask. Thanks for help!

Havoc + chaos - I seen most of the destro videos showed people using havoc for double mortal coils and stuns. Is it a good idea to try and use it for double chaos bolt damage as well?

Migglewup
    I've only played Destro a bit this season but I've found portals most effective during your burst. Pop all 3 at once after a Chaos bolt.

As for Havoc Chaos bolts, almost always people are playing focused chaos which is unaffected by Havoc. The only time you would be using Havoc and Chaos bolt is if you're playing Cremation/Fel Fissure and you're just trying to get a lot of spread pressure out and proc fel fissure in a couple of places.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Hey! Wallirikz said that you should use rifts all the time, mostly on one person. There's a 5% chance per incinerate cast to reset the cooldown of one charge so it can be good to try and get 2-3 charges and then use them with some kind of crowd control effect on the enemy team like a stun or just timing them with the offensive cds of a teammate.

As for using havoc for chaos bolt, it's good but you should only really use it on chaos bolt if you're completely freecasting and won't be interrupted. It's very good damage but remember that a double coil is very valuable to break up enemy cc etc. that would stop you from freecasting.

Dieiamgi is on a distinguished road
    wow thanks a ton for both of the reply, great advice again, thank you.