+ Reply to Thread

Khamed is on a distinguished road

New warlock thread

I was wondering if we're gonna get a new sticky warlock guide like the one for WoD. I read some posts here and some of the posts by skill capped seem to conflict with the comp list. For example rogue/destro/heal. Is that something that is viable or not? I am asking because one at skill capped posted it as one of the most vaible comps and then referred to the comp list where it wasn't listed at all.

So to the actual question; are we going to get a Legion sticky guide fir warlocks on the forums?

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    We have no plans of releasing an in depth forum post for any classes this expansion as everything is pretty much covered with our talents article + tier list + videos. All the relevant information we have available can be found on the class guides page: http://www.skill-capped.com/classguides/warlock/

all you have for affliction seems to be a talents guide, sir.

Natt is on a distinguished road
    It's a shame affli wlock aint got videos that are up to date. 7.2 is quite old by now. Would love to get a Know your enemy and also a affli guide. Seems like mainly destro is the one getting all the attention. I used to sub to skill-capped, but now ended because of in my opinion too few videos are being produced. The ones you got are great. But when we are paying for this service I do expect to at least have access to a general set of videos for all the classes. Bare minimum have "know your enemy" for all specs and classes. Even if some are not as in dept it would be better than not having any at all.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Hey guys! We totally understand your frustration here. Since you posted we've released a ton of knowing your enemy guides (and have the rest of them already in production and almost ready to release).

As for the affliction warlock content, the main issue is that destro was the best spec for a while so we focused on that. Sadly we've always struggled to support multiple specs per class (as always opt to have guides for two different classes instead of guides for 1 class but two specs if that makes sense).

With that being said, we're really close to having an active contributor for every spec and we have an affliction warlock guide from Wallirikz in production at the moment.

Also in response to the initial post in this thread, we've actually decided to create an advanced written guide for every spec that we intend to keep updated throughout BfA. Hoping to have those start coming out in March/April.

Sorry again and we hope you're able to enjoy our content in the future!