+ Reply to Thread

djpro is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Cremation or focused bolt?

Cremation vs focused bolt .. what is better for 3v3? when should i select cremation and when focused boolt? thank u for ur time

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Both are viable, it mostly depends on the comp you're playing and playing against. Cremation tends to be pretty good when playing frost dk + destro lock but even then you can play with Focused Bolt. Honestly it's a really difficult question to answer because I see locks playing with both specs at decent ratings so it can almost be said that it's personal preference.

Sialae is on a distinguished road
    I've played destro up2 2.1 and can share what I've learned.

Vs double mele, you'd be surprised how many comps will actually train you over the spriest. I've watched streamers play focused chaos vs it and it's painful. Kicks, stuns, blood elf silence are used to shut the lock down and he ends up doing very little damage. Vs any double mele cremation in my opinion is extremely powerful if played right.

General rule of thumb is that if it's a comp that has one mele and one caster, focused choas becomes more viable. If two casters, again here focused chaos can be good as well depending on the map and how much u expect the other team to line. The more kicks the other team has, the less motivated I am to play it. The more targets will be grouped up, the more likely I will play cremation. More grouped more rain of fire and imcenerates will hit more ppl.

How to cremation right Imo: icenerate, channel demo fire and use all ur shards on rain of fire only chaos bolting when ur locked on other schools. Literally use all ur shards on rain of fire.

My opinion, not a glad. GL !