+ Reply to Thread

Larimer is on a distinguished road

Destro content

Seems like a lack of solid destro content. Lots of brief tips videos from awhile ago but havent seen too much lately. Would love to see a ret/lock/X guide or anything else in general. The articles put out were great but i feel the overall video content has been very shallow.

Really any sort of fire stone playstyles and examples would be helpful! Anyone know of good destro streamers? I've hit 2.2 this season but still feel like there is a ton i don't know.
    Last edited by Larimer; 06-08-2018 at 08:20 AM.

For anyone else looking for destro streamers i did find Flyingjakobxd. Mostly plays big bolt and cremation that ive seen. 2600cr and 2.9kxp Plays mostly RLP and with a WW

https://www.twitch.tv/flyingjakobxd/videos/all

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Content has been very slow lately as we've been figuring out how to adapt our LoL "daily style" system to our WoW content. We've just finished creating some of these videos internally and are very happy with how they are starting to look. We started with a ret video and will be looking to do one video for each spec per month. This should work because each video we make won't only apply to that spec but will be for every spec that shares the same role. This means that the ret video we made first applies to every melee.

The only thing limiting content production for any given spec now is the ability to get footage for that spec. We just reached out to a top EU destro lock (Aritros) and hope to get footage from him this week to get a video out this month.

Awesome! Thanks a ton. You guys always do very well, just a little frustrating when trying to find examples to watch when the class is a little limited on streamers as well. I appreciate the hard work and your reply!

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Aritros agreed to let us review his gameplay so we've got a destro lock on board now! Hoping to get a couple videos out before the season ends.

Elan is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Larimer View Post
    For anyone else looking for destro streamers i did find Flyingjakobxd. Mostly plays big bolt and cremation that ive seen. 2600cr and 2.9kxp Plays mostly RLP and with a WW

https://www.twitch.tv/flyingjakobxd/videos/all
    I was looking for one! thanks for this.