+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 First 2 3 4

JintaeEU is on a distinguished road
    Guys can you stop being annoying and let these guys do their work? I'd rather have an up to date guide considering all the nerfs sin and outlaw took in the meantime. Try to realize how much effort they put into their guides, come on really. Really sad actually that this has to be my first post in this community.

jwiniv is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by JintaeEU View Post
    Guys can you stop being annoying and let these guys do their work? I'd rather have an up to date guide considering all the nerfs sin and outlaw took in the meantime. Try to realize how much effort they put into their guides, come on really. Really sad actually that this has to be my first post in this community.
    Cool guy

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    The rogue specs got some hotfixes while we were working on their guides which slowed us down.

Assassination is in production at the moment and will be out this week.

Seventysix is on a distinguished road
    Saw the outlaw guide. When assassination Will be released!?

It's being worked on this weekend along side other content. We're trying to speed up production and move into other content types quickly so it's slowing down the last couple get started guides, but assassination has already been fully consulted and planned out so should be out really soon.

Nice to hear and makes sense. I mean first, I needed sub-guides now I need assa guides
    Would definitely love to see a lot of assa and sub videos which completely cover how to exactly play ur class, comb stats/goals and really learn what I have to improve to play like the top-rated players. The getting started guides are nice and helpful but for me, its too much time spends on to explain every single talent but really rushed over playstyle and rotation/opener/set up. Also at the start of the video, there's something about the written guide, is there one couldn't find any?
    Anyways thx for the content

The get started series was simply our entry point into PvP for everyone. The guides coming out from this point on are more advanced and will continue to get more advanced as we move into more specific match up guides.

As for the articles, they will start coming out in around two weeks and we'll probably release a couple every day so it shouldn't take too long to get them all out.