+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 First 19 27 28 29

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    I'm not quite sure on that one, the upgrade on the 465 piece of gear compared to the 450 is like 500 intellect and ~1k stamina which evolves into being 20k hp or so which is huge.

Personally i'd pick the piece without just so i can get more value out of the intellect and the other buffed traits!

harbls is on a distinguished road
    Hey Zenzy!

Im playing WW/Holydin and we are struggling to understand what our main targets should be. We mainly have problems against rdruids and mwmonks in 2s with some sort of ridicilously OP dps. Should we chase healer or dps and cc healer?

Thanks in advance!

I have doubt about which target focus in arena when play sub + other dps vs teams with double dps.

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Heya!

Firstly you have to think " who's the tankier target? " - Let's say your facing rogue/mage - the mage has mobility - self healing with shield and cauterize (or x2 blocks depending if he's fire or frost) - The rogue has cloak / evasion / vanish.

Look and think about the enemy teams cooldowns see which will be easier to kill through depending on what comp you're playing also.

Back to my rogue/mage example, i'd want to CC the rogue until he trinkets then blow the rogue up with kidney / cheap / cheap while you and your partner do damage during this stun lock.
    You can get peoples trinkets like this by simply throwing blind out there, this is one of the simplest ways of securing wins vs double dps!

Tldr: Look at enemy cooldowns classes and think about what abilities they have to live and determin who you're gunna kill by who has less to avoid/reduce your damage!