+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 First 12 20 21 22
    WW in 2s can be good with other dps? Which one?
    And talents is the same of 3x3 article? Or change?

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    The only thing i've seen WW play with in terms of another dps spec is DK and Sub Rogue, and RARELY A warlock, but these are teams at 2k-2.3/4

The talents are the same, however ofc changing depending on comps, disarm for warrior / rogues etc etc

About opener (WW). Use SEF in opener? TD in opener? W8? Use paralises in target to kill or in the partner?

Ukasu is on a distinguished road
    Hello!
    is it possible for fire mage to play 2x2 with shadow priest? what is about BM hunter?

having priest and hunter friends, can you suggest good comps for 3-3 as well if possible please

Thank you

Frost mage / shadow priest / healer in 3V3 can be ok, it has very long CC chains and can live a long time, however those clasess in 2's dont go well together, especially with BM hunter, You can try and play mage / sp in 2's but i dont think you'll get very far, you'd have more success as holy priest / fire.

If you're a fire mage, try looking for a resto druid or holy paladin, they're both solid picks with a fire mage atm, or alternatively if you only want to play double dps, you can try and play the classic, rogue/mage!

What spec have the strongest burts? FireMage, Destro or WW?

Each spec has a different type of burst, destro lock probably has the "strongest" burst since infernal chaos bolts can easily hit over 100k+, however with a fire mages burst you're spamming 30k+ pyro's and 15k+ fire blasts (excluding greater pyro)
    And with WW you have a lot of consistent damage, and somewhat of a burst with touch of death etc.

In terms of PURE burst, i'd say Destro > Fire > Ww
    In terms of DPS, I'd say WW > Destro > Fire > Ww

Quote Originally Posted by Zenzy View Post
    Each spec has a different type of burst, destro lock probably has the "strongest" burst since infernal chaos bolts can easily hit over 100k+, however with a fire mages burst you're spamming 30k+ pyro's and 15k+ fire blasts (excluding greater pyro)
    And with WW you have a lot of consistent damage, and somewhat of a burst with touch of death etc.

In terms of PURE burst, i'd say Destro > Fire > Ww
    In terms of DPS, I'd say WW > Destro > Fire > Ww
    In this 3, what is the most "easy" to learn and play to get 2.1k? More forgiving and tanking? And frost?
    Last edited by noobsaibotex; 1 Week Ago at 06:34 PM.

Hey, The most easy to learn out of those specs would be Destro lock, the more forgiving spec would be I'd say Destro again.

Frost right now is quite good aslong as you have the new trinkets and such, Oblivion spear trinket + new mechagon trinket.

I'll put it like this, In terms of easy'ness and able to get rating - Destro > ww > frost > fire

Hope i could help

Quote Originally Posted by Zenzy View Post
    Hey, The most easy to learn out of those specs would be Destro lock, the more forgiving spec would be I'd say Destro again.

Frost right now is quite good aslong as you have the new trinkets and such, Oblivion spear trinket + new mechagon trinket.

I'll put it like this, In terms of easy'ness and able to get rating - Destro > ww > frost > fire

Hope i could help
    Thx!
    I tried Mages, but it is very hard to me. I wanna try destro right now hehe