+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 First 1 2 3 4 12 Last

Campbell is on a distinguished road

lock and enh in 2s

Hello mate,

wondering which healer I should go with as affli lock, is demo or destru worthy in 2s? Also, I have a Enhance, which comps would be viable in 2s as sham?

Thanks bro!

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    @Campbell

As an affliction lock right now, you most likely want a holy paladin since you just get destroyed by every melee, and a hpal provides the most amount of protection, with things like bop, and giving you freedoms to help you kite. Since you're very vulnerable.

As for the other two specs. They really aren't played in 2s atm, I sometimes rarely do see an affliction lock or two. but never any of the other two, so until they get buffed / changed somehow, they arent worth it atm in 2's!

Enhancement shaman has really really good synergy with holy paladin, since an enhancements shamans burst cool downs is around the same cool down as HoJ. they go really well together, and again they provide you with freedoms, so you can have the most amount of up time which is something you'll most likely struggle with trying to play with other healers than this.
    Alternatively you can play enh/disc this is a really really fast paced comp with high damage, using things like dark archangel from the disc can make the enh do some crazy scary burst, not to forget the disc damage on top of all this!
    Also you could play Rsham/Enh, this is a really good comp in my opinion, you have 2 really short CD kicks, 2 pairs of root totems, and such. It's genuinely a hard comp to kil because of the fact of double earth shield, also enhancements healing right now is out of this world.
    As double shaman too you have double purge, which is a resto druids worst nightmare, connecting your cap totems and staying on top of a druid will make this comp really good. Also really good versus disc priests since they have two schools and you have two interrupts which again have really good synergy!

Edit*
    You can go for hoj-hexes on healers, or you can hoj your kill target (most likely healers) and melee wings + Heroism + all your other cool downs you might have, and really dish out a lot of damage, your holy paladin could even play repentance versus certain things you might be struggling against, and you just spam pve damage on the enemy dps!

Hope i could be of some help!
    Last edited by Zenzy; 09-16-2018 at 12:31 PM.

IskoldeTovee is on a distinguished road
    Now THIS is why i'm subbed to Skill-Capped! I don't really have any questions, i just wanna say thank you very much for taking the time to write such in-depth replies to everyone!

Campbell is on a distinguished road
    Thanks Zenzy! Loving the input, i'll be running some games with Hpal or Rsham asap. Definitely helped me out! Thanks again

@Campbell
    @iskoldeTovee

Np guys i love doing it!

arms warrior 2s

hello, i was wondring what healer class is best for arms atm, and what will be your tactics to win games
    thanks for helping out on our questions! <3

@Interbanan

Hello there! When looking for a partner in 2's you have to always consider what they bring to the team for you, and assuming you're an arms warrior, those things will be like, helping you connect. doing damage with you. helping you finish.

Those things considered, you'll most likely want to play with a resto shaman or a mw monk or a hpala, or resto druid Resto shaman can help you connect to your targets, bring SOME damage, not a lot but some, they can use their root totems/slow totems, and wind shear to help you finish a target also!

Hpala will give you the most up time in the world with freedoms/bops, and during melee wings you can dish out A LOT of damage onto healers, but what i see alot of holy paladins playing right now is repentance, since warrior damage is really high, i can see why they are doing this. a holy paladin + warrior has some decent CC with x2 stuns. x1 fear + repentance off DR

With Mw monks you'll be the most offensive out of all the other viable healers, (cutting out disc priests because no one really plays this) You have leg sweep, incap, ring of peace, and quite alot of damage inside of crane. incapping a healer while leg sweeping a dps, with crane and all your offensive cds up as a warrior. you can actually 100-0 people. But this wont always be your tactic, depending on the team you face, sometimes you can do the same but with healers.

With a resto druid a lot of your games will last very very long, since druid, yes does have a lot of CC but cannot help you like a monk can with damage or a holy paladin can with mobility, or a shaman can with offensive purges. Some people may argue that having endless roots and a lot of CC is good while playing with a resto druid; and yes that's fine but most of the times versus other healer/dps teams your games will averagely take longer than they would with other healers. I guess it depends on how you look at it, longer games = more chances to win.

Just a personal preference!

Hope i could give you a little insight into playing healer/warrior!

Edit*

Playing with a disc priest is fine too at lower-ish ratings, but it will not work at higher ratings since people will just spam CC your disc, and disc priest doesn't really have the pickup healing that is required to heal you as a warrior. they need to spam cast a lot, which can be hard. that's why discs generally play with something that's got decent self sustainability like a feral/ret or something that can avoid a lot of damage by ccing the enemy team, like a rogue!

Much thanks Zenzy, helped me alot!

Hi Zenzy, I play a resto druid, me and my friend have been trying to push into 1500+CR, he plays a DK but we can't seem to find out what spec is best for our comp, Frost or Unholy? Should we just lvl another alt since with this comp will most likely not ever do good with?

Heya, If you're going to play dk/rdruid the best spec to play would be unholy. it simply has more control of the out come of the game. since it has more CC and more stops for the enemy team.

For example, you have your own kick, pet kick, your stun, pet stun, Death grip, you are a casters worst nightmare.

but with unholy some of your games can go on to last a while. so you have to play for that, since unholy doesnt have damage like other clases do they most of the time rely on dampening to kick in a bit before they can be any real threat.

As the resto druid however, your clones are very valuable. get some good cyclones out there and you'll make it x100 easier, x2 clones on healers, cyclones on the dps when they're low hp. etc etc

Hope i could give you some insight