+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 First 15 23 24 25

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Heya!

Warrior is one of the worst classes to play double dps with. You have no real way of sustaining your self like say a mage has or a rogue, where they can easily get away or have multiple immunities like cloak of shadows or ice block.
    However!
    I've seen SOME (And i mean 1-2 people) Play ret/warrior at 2200-2300 which is quite good. I'd say every game of theirs is REALLY fast paced. A ret has the ability to help his warrior out immensely with bop - sanc - freedoms - heals.
    Other than that there's no real double dps warrior comps :X

The best healer for arms right now is dependant on what you queue into, but in general its hpal > Rdruid > Mw > Rsham!

Heya, im backing to wow. Probably play with only one char now (low time to play). Probably my fmage. Besides assa and sub rogue, which other dps is good?
    And which healer is good to play with?
    And...my ilvl right now is 411...what ilvl is good to go arena again?

Heya!

At the minute you need around 425+ IL to play arena, anything below that feels really bad.

As to your healer question, Resto druid and holy paladins are always a good pick for those classes. Alternatively you could try to play with a disc priest, its a more fast paced playstyle but it can be more fun, but i'd try to play with Rdruids or holy paladins.
    They have a lot of cool downs to help you survive, these classes allow for more mistakes if you're just coming back to the game and are great choises almost always!

As to your question of which dps's are good. Check the tier list here http://www.skill-capped.com/content/...wow-tier-list/ and you can see which classes are good right now in which comps and you can choose!

Hope i could help!

Sealfon is on a distinguished road
    Hey Zenzy,

I'm playing mut/disc 2's and we seem to struggle every time we run into resto druid comps. Resto/Hunter seems like a guaranteed loss, and Resto/anything else is an uphill fight. My priest tries to play aggressive, but that leads to huge CC chains.

Any general strats for rogue/disc against druid healers?

Heya!

I'll put it plain and simple, against rdruid teams you can set up a one shot go. where they have no cd's and you have all cds.

How do you do this? First of all, Do a kidney on the hunter, and blind on druid. A lot of druids at lower ratings will instantly trinket the blind because they dont want to sit through a blind > sap.
    If they trinket your blind you should wait for your next kidney, kidney druid WITHOUT cd's or any commitment, just do raw damage and get BARKSKIN. You should add this to your omni bar. If they do this. All you have to do now is get your damage rolling, Get 2 stack flames (Both of you) then Next kidney, you kidney > vendetta > all of your two's damage > Vanish re-cheapshot > garrot. And they should die.

This is what i tell rogues to do into these lower rated resto druids, people fall for it even at 2.3-2.4 mmr!

Maybe I'm putting this too simply, you need some sort of CC on the hunter for this big go so he cant peel you or stop you. This is where your priest comes in, MCing hunter and or fearing him on your fake kidney (To get barkskin) and in hopes the hunter will trinket, or even waiting for another kidney (Since you can do 3 in 1 minute, you need 1 to bait barkskin, 1 to kill, you maybe can afford to do one on on the hunter to force the hunters trinket; you could even go as far as smoke bombing the hunter just to get his trinket in order to kill the druid)

Generally this is quite a hard comp for you to deal with as they can remove your damage and they CC your priest a lot so he cant pump as much as he usually does against other teams, this generally wants to be a quick game as going into dampening into teams like this can be bad for you

Sorry if this was long! TLDR: Try to set up one shots on the druid when he has no cd's and you should find these teams quite easy