+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 First 1 2 3 4 5 13 Last
    ok thank you, do you see many Dk's in the 2000+CR? if so what spec is the dk playing and with which healer you say has the best comp with a dk?

last question, in your opinion, is DK right now a playable class for competitive arena? the reason I ask if because if DK is competitive, I might reroll to another healer that has a better comp with a DK.

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Hello!

Right now i dont really see any Dk's at all. except for the occasional unholy dk / x - but this isn't a regular thing, they play for dampening and just try to control the game with all of the utility that an unholy dk brings to slow down the pace of the game so they can drag it on.

Since rshaman and rdruid are going to get nerfed on the 24th (from the blueposts) This isnt really a good thing for a DK, since they are the main healers that they play with. some people could argue holy paladin, and thats a fair point holy paladin / dk is a very staple dk comp in 2s

zenkor is on a distinguished road
    @Zenzy I am new to 2v2 as resto shaman and I was wondering which class shall I go with.

Heya @zenkor Since the new resto shaman nerfs to riptide and such it'll be a bit harder to push as an rsham. but my guess is to either go with:

Warrior
    Feral
    Ret
    Assa rogue

Any of these classes will be great with you on resto shaman! if you want me to go in depth in why each one is good just ask!

(sorry for slow reply had no internet )

Dagzi is on a distinguished road
    Hi Zenzy, this is some great stuff since there isn't a lot of updated skill-capped content.

My main question is where you think rogue is in 2s and 3s. In particular, what you think of outlaw. I just got into arena and I am having some trouble increasing rating. Any recommendations for skill increases or good comps?

Best
    Dagzi - Darkspear

Heya!

The best way to learn your class in my opinion is to play A LOT of 2v2 games with a healer, some people would disagree, but others would agree. I reccommend you find a rdruid or a disc priest.

Rdruid games will go a lot slower. giving you more time to learn since each game will go on longer than with any other healer; mistakes you may make that cause you to lose the game will be counteracted by the fact rdruid can simply heal a lot. when i'm learning a new dps class, this is one of the first things i do

As with Disc priest games are inherently faster because of the way disc priests play, so i recommend you get a disc priest after you feel like you're comfortable playing your new class, and can safely say to your self " if i had a disc priest on my team here. he'd of died that time! " since disc priests provide the most damage out of all the other healers.

These are the only two healers i suggest with a outlaw rogue, however you can try with other healers to see how you like them, there's nothing wrong with it but you'll have a better time playing with these two !

As for 3v3, if you're just starting out anything is fine. You'll need to get used to the fact there's a 3rd player on the enemy team. and there's a lot more things to think about. but if you've played some 2v2 before you go into 3v3, and you have the hang of things, i suggest rogue/mage/x - x = Druid/Priest/Paladin

Garmoth is on a distinguished road
    Hey! Great thing you are doing here.

Is fury warrior any good in 2v2?

Iīm playing with my resto druid friend. And i actually played frost mage mostly this expansion, but was thinking a melee would be easier/better to climb with. Would it work with mage aswell, or what classes would be ideal?

Ty

Heya!

I've honestly only faced x1 fury warrior in 2s, and that was with a resto druid, it just doesnt have the consistency an arms warrior has. Simple as that

double dps 2s do not really work this expac. outside of the standard of rogue/mage and even that has a really hard time atm.

Ideally you want a class that can help you do things.

Rdruid - longevity, stuns, plenty of CC

Hpal - freedoms. stuns etc

Other healers i do not recommend as much as these two D:

Garmoth is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for your answer. I think my post was a bit confusing.

My friend is playing resto druid.

So i am to play the dps role. And i am playing frost mage now. But i was thinking if i should play a melee, and fury warrior was my initial thought. But as you say fury is prolly not the best choice.

WarmIt is on a distinguished road
    Hey guys assas rogue here & just around 1850 cr (first time iíve taken arena seriously)
    A little while ago i went looking up the druids forum, where someone wrote that resto druids work much better with outlaw?!? This might only be for RMD as that seemed to be the topic of conversation, but it just made me wonder why itís so much better and if it also applies for 2ís?
    I would love some insight on this
    Also, i saw your assas guide which was amazing, but i was wondering when to run MFD/Vigor in 2ís
    I hope you can help me out, thanks a lot