+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 31 First 20 28 29 30 31 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenzy View Post
    Ret/sub the fastest games out of all these, as you have MAX 2-3 drs to work with, as sub/sv and rm can go up to 2-3/4 minutes if played insanely well and have good matchups.
    thx!

Hey, i reached 1700 with destro + holy, but i have very trouble againts surv, arms and dh. Sometimes dk.
    Looks like i trained all the game, cast 1-2 cb and die. Any advice?
    Last edited by noobsaibotex; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:16 AM.

djpro is on a distinguished road
    Hello Zenzy, im 2.150cr highest this season , so my question is what kind of positioning/playstyle i should do using the arena maps as a squishy class (disc priest) against melees and what is the best way to improve and climb the 2v2 ladder.

One more doubt. I wanna try an alt healer. Which one is the "easist" to play? Which one is less gear dependent? And which one have more comps in 2s?
    Which fill better the 3 roles i posted before?

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    'Easiest to play' would be disc priest in my opinion, 'Least gear dependant' would be MW I think? As you have short cooldowns such as cucoon and high mobility so you're almost never the target

MW can play with any class in 2's and it'll be good. Disc has a few comps that're good however as i said its very gear dependant D:

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Heya!

It depends on the class that you're playing WITH.

For example if you're playing with a hunter, you'll want to recognise when you should fear out of his traps or just stand there and pump damage during it, you'll have to see which is better at that current time.
    On the other hand if you're playing with a rogue you'll want to stay at a pillar and pump damage during his kidneys and not make your self an open target almost ever!

You can play knock on blades edge and mugambala and even dalaran arena just because there's 2 levels to those arenas and it's almost always good value to knock a melee who's training you off these maps.

Disc is just knowing when you can and should be offensive with your positioning, but right now i see priests like hydra almost never compromise their positoning by not wanting to leave the pillar ever unless it's a game winning fear or so.

I dont know if i made much sense here, however my general advice is stay at a pillar always, it'll be much easier to play the game when you're at one

Quote Originally Posted by Zenzy View Post
    'Easiest to play' would be disc priest in my opinion, 'Least gear dependant' would be MW I think? As you have short cooldowns such as cucoon and high mobility so you're almost never the target

MW can play with any class in 2's and it'll be good. Disc has a few comps that're good however as i said its very gear dependant D:
    thx.
    and what is the tier rank for dps? which one is more easy to climb? assa, ww, dk, dh, destro?

NosGG is on a distinguished road
    Hey Zenzy,

replaying WoW Arena. My mate is playing WW and i need to play a Heal for him

8.2.5 T List is HPal & WW - S Tier . Ist this still so good, cause i dont see many of these comps on the Big Player streams.

Or its the best thing to play a RDruid ... , it saws as RDruid plays with everything well ?

Thx for Feedback and Cheers

Hey Zenzy,
    A friend and I have recently gotten back into Wow after being out for the past 5 years. We hopped on 2v2 as Resto Druid and Destruction Lock. We were able to grind our way to 1700 and are pretty decently geared, but we continually find ourselves struggling against rogue mage. Any advice on how to handle it? We have switched between kill targets on both, but our usual strategy is for me to interupt the Gpyro and for the druid to jump on rogue and then attempt to get a cyclone while I battle with mage.

Quote Originally Posted by beavermoon View Post
    Hey Zenzy,
    A friend and I have recently gotten back into Wow after being out for the past 5 years. We hopped on 2v2 as Resto Druid and Destruction Lock. We were able to grind our way to 1700 and are pretty decently geared, but we continually find ourselves struggling against rogue mage. Any advice on how to handle it? We have switched between kill targets on both, but our usual strategy is for me to interupt the Gpyro and for the druid to jump on rogue and then attempt to get a cyclone while I battle with mage.
    In my lock i kill the rogue and cc the mage. I use conflict essence, to get demon armor and reflect shield. You need to stop their go/opener.

-----------------------------------

Zenzy, least gear dependant class?
    And least partner dependant class?
    besides dh
    Last edited by noobsaibotex; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:00 PM.