+ Reply to Thread

Fathertime is on a distinguished road

Written guides

I love this site, and it's imense knowledge dump from Mystic, and from Zenzy! Keep up the great work!

With that said, I would like to see more class/spec guides. I don't mean videos which it seems everyone else wants(rip), but a written guide. I do believe videos have their place, but become invalidated very quickly with patches. With a written guide it can be updated with hotfixes(in a reasonable amount of time).

From a personal stand point I find reading information on my class/spec to be worth more than watching a video. You can quickly search for the talent choice, rather than slide through a video, or hope to remember time stamps.

I have seen in the rogue forums all the complaints about the videos not being out, but just text and info I've read from Zenzy and Mystic has been way more beneficial than the videos I've watched for my different classes.

Tldr; written guides for classes/specs
    Last edited by Fathertime; 09-23-2018 at 07:01 PM.

the thing is in my opinion: there are enough written guides for PvE/PVP talents rota playstyle on icy veins not really necessary to have it twice but they lack in high pvp experience so written guides about things that only glads know would be nice

i wouldnt even mind if there was a page that just had talent choices and traits and a changelog so that when a certain trait or talent gets nerfed you can see if it is still best or its not worth it anymore

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    We're turning our get started series into articles (much like the ones you can see at the bottom of our home page). It's just going to take a few weeks but its a priority for us and it will be what we keep updated throughout the expansion.

Fathertime is on a distinguished road
    Awesome thanks Mystic!