+ Reply to Thread

CMcEwen is on a distinguished road

Knowing who to target

Hello, I play a hunter in 2's with a holy pally as my teammate.

I feel that we miss wins because of who we choose to kill and who we CC and I have no clue where to find out who we need to focus or when to switch targets. Also we don't know which comps we should just start defensive on instead of offensive. Any advice would be helpful and welcome!

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Heya!

First of all, as hunter/healer your first directive of any game is to TRY and be offensive first, then you can later find out if you need to be defensive during the game or not. being defensive from the get-go is not a good idea. Unless however you know for a fact if you go out you'll die (only applicable facing the same team twice)

You have alot of CC with a paladin on your team, Hoj into trap every 30 ish seconds, which is literally 14 seconds of CC, + hunter kiting + paladin cool downs. So just try to get this CC going and you'll make the enemy team really defensive in the first 20 seconds of the game.

You should just have this mind set for every single game:
    CC Healer - Kill Dps

Then later on if you find out this doesnt work versus a certain comp. Try Again, maybe things went wrong in certain situations.

Still doesnt work? Try to hit healer and play diamond ice and trap the dps / cc the dps in however way you can ^^

Hope i could help!

CMcEwen is on a distinguished road
    Thank you so much. Helps a lot!