+ Reply to Thread

Bluewind is on a distinguished road

Issues vs Fury/DH healer vs

Having played SV+Disc in 2s around 2kcr having issues against Fury/DH +healer team currently. had some success CCing DH/Fury going for the heals mid game. What strat do u guys play against these comps.

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Heya!

There's multiple ways of going about this, as you've said. It really does depend on the team your facing. Sometimes playing diamond ice + trackers net and training the healer while Ccing the dh/fury is good, other times just ccing the healer is better.
    However I'd put it like this, since DH can dispel your traps try diamond ice and ccing the healer with it, your cc chains will be shorter but they will always be 'CC chains' instead of the dh dispelling one of your traps with reverse magic every 1 minute.
    The same goes for fury, if you face the same people multiple times and you feel like this certain warrior does more damage than you can handle, try Ccing him and training the healer. However fury has no dispel for the trap like a DH does so your cc chains will be much more effective. Yes they can heal some of your damage on their own however if you and your disc priest do enough damage this warriors healing wont matter this much!

Tldr: Try diamond ice + trackers net vs anything you feel does too much damage and try training the healer, hitting the dps while you cannot hit the healer is still a good way to get pressure inbetween when you do not have trap / net for him, just make sure you dont net with dots. This way the healer has a harder time healing , and doing so can very well drag the game into dampening which is in your favour!

Hope i could help. Tell me if i didnt

Bluewind is on a distinguished road
    ahaaa got it . thx man