+ Reply to Thread

Grumpykitty is on a distinguished road

Outlaw playstyle guide?

This is not available barely anywhere. Not even wowhead got a written rogue outlaw guide.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    All we have is our get started guide from the start of the expansion (http://www.skill-capped.com/watch/12...amage-and-more). Most of it still applies but we're currently focused on creating comp playstyle guides for the most popular comps and specs so won't be creating an outlaw arena playstyle guide for at least a few more weeks.

Lusifur is on a distinguished road
    I as well have been following this as Outlaw is my current spec in 2s with a Fire mage. On the get started guide we were told that written up to date guides would be published.... PVP changes alot and so has outlaw would love to have anything current but these forums are good at answering pertinent questions.
    I have Outlaw gear where I have one dead shot piece 355 and am not sure whether I am to replace a 370 ace for it? Also in regards to pvp trinkets do the pvp low level trinkets 340 trink out perform 355 fathom or 70 raid trinkets like corpuscle?

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    We're updating our written guides for 8.1 in a few weeks. For now you I'd suggest prioritizing item level on gear while sticking to higher item level PvP trinkets coupled with a fathom if you don't have both a high item level proc and on use trinket.