+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

RMX Guide

An RMX Guide would be pretty good, mainly RMP as that's the main one, but From all pov's it helps as it's one of the biggest main comps rn.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    This is the next guide we're releasing.

Awesome! Thanks a lot

A guide to fire-assa-rmp would be greatly appreciated, especially from a disc pov since most guides refer to frost-sub-rmp. one of my main issues as disc is the right positioning during the opener. thanks and keep up the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by Onekittycat View Post
    A guide to fire-assa-rmp would be greatly appreciated, especially from a disc pov since most guides refer to frost-sub-rmp. one of my main issues as disc is the right positioning during the opener. thanks and keep up the great work!
    I would like to see some more Sin Videos too, in RMP. All perspectives would be good, since it's a comp guide, it'd be nice to learn on all playstyles more.

We had to delay the guide as it wasn't good enough to release - we're working on it and should have it out next week, sorry for the delay!

RBjesus is on a distinguished road

PHP (Cupid) Guide

A guide to PHP would be really amazing, especially form the Ret pally's PoV. Mystic would do an amazing job at this I'm sure. Detail about facing RMP with a PHP comp in the video would be incredible as well!

Quote Originally Posted by RBjesus View Post
    A guide to PHP would be really amazing, especially form the Ret pally's PoV. Mystic would do an amazing job at this I'm sure. Detail about facing RMP with a PHP comp in the video would be incredible as well!
    Working on this atm! Will try to get it out asap.

simplybad is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Working on this atm! Will try to get it out asap.
    It's always asap and coming soon

I actually made a ton of progress on the PHP guide (it was around 50% done and just needed gameplay) but PHP ended up becoming a really bad comp once the ret "one shot" was nerfed - not a single team got rank 1 as PHP in Europe after the nerfs and the entire guide became redundant because PHP no longer worked in the same way.