+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

8.1 Shadow traits / comps

Hey

I was wondering if people already know what traits would be bestish for what comp.
    Im guessing a double apperition + DT/CoI in head for owlplay. Triple DT for other aoe pressure comps.
    But what about comps like Godcomp? The singe-target / setup comps. With the removal of Thought harvester, what would be a good alternative?

Xot is on a distinguished road
    As you said yeah best for owlplay is double apparitions with a crit head or death throes head, i recommend either swirling sands or blight borne infusion as chorus got nerfed heavily and is thus not worth it for pvp, but for godcomp there isn't really any good traits with the removal of TH so it's best to just go death throes in all situations, i did a lot of testing with mind sear and TH and it's never worth taking

Thanks for the raply Xot!

Do you think it could be worth taking apperitions over DT over a certain amount of crit in godcomp?

Hmm they would only be slightly better when you are freecasting and teams are not lining you which is not that often, so in 90% of cases death throes would be better

Durdin is on a distinguished road
    Hey Xot,

now that there is one row more on azerite gear. what would you stack playing with a Godcomp? I have 3 death throes already, but idk if look for pieces with DT + apparitions or DT + Chorus

I’m currently running with a do and hpal - I have 3p Death thrones - what else should I be looking to grab?

Lusifur is on a distinguished road
    Would Holy Paladin, Assassin Rogue, and Shadow Priest be viable or even worth trying ? or perhaps Holy Paladin, Demon Hunter, and SP? working with some friends on trying to shape a fun little 3s team within our current character constraints.

Quote Originally Posted by Lusifur View Post
    Would Holy Paladin, Assassin Rogue, and Shadow Priest be viable or even worth trying ? or perhaps Holy Paladin, Demon Hunter, and SP? working with some friends on trying to shape a fun little 3s team within our current character constraints.
    All 3 comps are better with a resto shaman however if you had to choose between the three i would reccomend the rogue version as it's still decently strong. Hunter SP hpala also has some very good CC so could also be a decent comp, but would avoid the DH SP Hpala.

Quote Originally Posted by Durdin View Post
    Hey Xot,

now that there is one row more on azerite gear. what would you stack playing with a Godcomp? I have 3 death throes already, but idk if look for pieces with DT + apparitions or DT + Chorus
    Appiritions + Death Throes is the best currently

Are we still looking for haste vesa gear? any crit for apparitions? also spec into apparitions?