+ Reply to Thread

rfwarrior is on a distinguished road

What to do against Survival hunters as Mistweaver?

I really struggle against survival hunters if they go on me - especially if they run undispellable freezing trap and undispellable root against my fury warrior partner.

I can't seem to kite them round a pillar. They seem to do high constant damage, and when crows is popped i feel the pain.

I've improved in how long I can last against them - but I still lose to them a lot.

I'm about 1750-1800 cr. Would love tips for pvp talent/ talent choices as well as strategies for being able to kite them.

Thanks in advance.

Yesdave is on a distinguished road
    Hey,

For talents I would recommend Chi torpedo, Crane, Surging mist, Short Port. However with the recent nerf, short cocoon and healing with vivify could be a viable alternative.

Best way to kite as a MW is by staying max range and using your port correctly, It normally wants to be behind a pillar making it hard for the hunter to reconnect and if your warrior is on the target he should be spamming slows. If the hunter connects to you for whatever reason, just use Ring of peace/legsweep/storm bolt or crane. If you play it correctly, it should be almost impossible to die. Basically every hook from the hunter, should be port, then you just roll away when he comes running.

rfwarrior is on a distinguished road
    Thanks - great suggestions. I'll give it a try. Haven't played too much since the recent nerf, however I definitely felt the impact of the surging mist nerf, running oom a lot sooner.