+ Reply to Thread

wandererhutch is on a distinguished road

Question on Necromancer's Bargain

I keep seeing the top dks in 2s using this talent, was wondering why they are using it?

Sylar is on a distinguished road
    there is certain reason why to use it

First reason is hight dampening. As dampening goes hight enemy healer will be forced to cast heals more often which means crypt fever will be kept refreshed for pretty long period

Second reason it makes apocalypse more versatile, and it apply crypt fever even if using with one wound only (crypt fever will be same more wounds pop doesnt increase its dmg. Like this it can be great part of your rotation without wasting 4 wounds . Allowing it to be part of your rotation as a finisher (use it with one or maximum two wounds at target ) . Example if you ccing enemy healer, you building up lot of necros when cc is over then you want to use apocalypse. The healer will try outhealing your necros it will constantly refreshing crypt fever, its a realy devastating combo like this
    Last edited by Sylar; 01-28-2019 at 04:35 AM. Reason: correction

wandererhutch is on a distinguished road
    So it should only be taken against healers in 2s and not against double dps?

Sylar is on a distinguished road
    Against double dps you want something defensive example AMZ /lichborne or transfusion

Yesdave is on a distinguished road
    I haven't seen many top DK's using it my self, I was watching Cervantes stream the other day and he didn't use it once, Could be to do with the fact that alot of people kite you when you play DK, so you get more DPS from aura.

Most commonly played traits in 2s are Necrotic Strike, Abomination, Necrotic Aura.