+ Reply to Thread

Migglewup

Demo help!

Before everyone says *play destro*. I find destro really boring this expansion similar to legion. It's really not enjoyable relying solely on getting off two chaos bolts in a row whilst the rest of the time you literally do nothing.

I can see there a few Demo locks doing very well. But it's very hard to pinpoint exactly what their build is and what comp they're playing. The only one I've seen stream is mgodx but that's only one person for one comp. Some armouries I look up are definitely pve spec but I can see they've been playing Demo in arena as well. But I doubt they're playing burning rush. Any tips on what they might be playing and what builds or where I could more easily find this information?

I've seen the 8.1 talant build on skill capped. But it appears not many people are actually playing with succubus/demonbolt build anymore?
    Last edited by Migglewup; 02-03-2019 at 09:27 AM.

Yesdave is on a distinguished road
    Hey,

I have spoken to mgodx for you, He is a good friend of mine, and only plays Demo, he said he is playing Survival/demo/x or WW/Demo/x. I know in legion he only played Warr/Demo/Rsham.

As for builds, he said succubus is useless now.

Talents [Demonic Strength][Power Siphon][Demon Skin][Summon Vilefiend][Demonic Circle][Inner Demons][Sacrificed Souls][Call Felhunter][Master Summoner][Nether Ward] and vs tanky caster cleaves he plays [Sacrificed Souls][Demonic Consumption].

Traits x3 [Shadow's Bite], [Demonic Meteor][Baleful Invocation][Supreme Commander]
    Last edited by Yesdave; 02-03-2019 at 05:32 PM.

Migglewup
    Thank you Yesdave! This is a tremendous help actually. Especially switching to Demonic Consumption for caster cleaves.

Can I ask one more thing though? It looks like a lot of the top Demos are stacking Mastery now?? This goes against everything I've known so far for this expansion. I've just finally hit 24% haste and I don't want to find out I should've kept all my mastery gear haha. Perhaps some insight to this would be awesome.

Thank you again!

Yesdave is on a distinguished road
    He told me that he aims for minimum 12% haste, around 15% versa and rest into mastery!

Migglewup
    Quote Originally Posted by Yesdave View Post
    He told me that he aims for minimum 12% haste, around 15% versa and rest into mastery!
    Hmm I wonder what is significant about that break point. 12% is not actually that much haste. Maybe I can try ask him when he streams to explain if I manage to catch it live soon. Annoying that all the best streamers are on the opposite side of the world. I know there are some great warlocks on this side of the world but they're held back by the quality of Australian internet haha.

Thank you for your help and for your quick replies Yesdave!