+ Reply to Thread

Rogforfite is on a distinguished road

I suck when focused

Is there an updated resource on how to survive as rdru when focused by melees? I'm just horrible at it.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    We'll be working on this next week. For now, this guide should help a bit: http://www.skill-capped.com/watch/11...wow-pvp-guide/

Platane is on a distinguished road
    as most of the healers: rotate CD.
    I usually prefer to start by short CD, so I can use them often.
    The difference with rdrood, is the CD (except bareskin) are not here to tank more or heal more but to run away.
    Once you ll escape with vortex, once you ll escape with mass etranglement, once with a jump or Tiger sprint etc...
    If the both melee have great mobility, just turn around pillar, hot yourself and go back in bear, if they have low mobility, you can run far away to the next pillar.
    When you have frenzy regen or bash up, you can hardcast a cyclone, be kicked, then bash + cyclone or just bear then frenzy regen. You just have to wtach (omniCC) the melee's stun not up to avoid be stunned in caster form.

If you do it well, they should change target because loosing time running after you.

Just my advice, I m not a rank 1...
    Last edited by Platane; 02-08-2019 at 09:30 AM.

Eddiehck is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogforfite View Post
    Is there an updated resource on how to survive as rdru when focused by melees? I'm just horrible at it.
    Positioning is your best bet. Good positioning will prevent swaps on you. But, if they swap on you, make sure you have hots (preemptive) and have an escape plan: leap, dash, bash+clone, vortex before leap, etc.

Most of times I was killed by double melee was because I was in a bad position and got swapped. Thorns can help to force them back if swapped, but don't think you can tank two melees in bear form, they will kill you, so the best strategy is to run away from them with help of your teammates. good peels from your team are as important as pre-hot and kitting.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    We released this guide a few weeks ago: http://www.skill-capped.com/watch/12...ained-by-melee