+ Reply to Thread

jonasuen is on a distinguished road

BIS trinkets

Fury warrior playing with a MW monk usually. I already have safeguard and badge (on use pri stat buff) and am looking at redeeming my conquest cap trinket. Should i be getting the maledict? or something else?

Is safeguard something i should be running or is there another trinket that is better like the insignia (chance to proc pri stat)?

Lister is on a distinguished road
    Since you already have a safeguard and an on use trinket I would highly recommend getting yourself a Maledict trinket. You can swap out the safeguard and badge depending on comps you face and if you think you will need it to survive.
    Otherwise you can always check bloodmallet and see trinket sims.

jonasuen is on a distinguished road
    cool ya maledict seems to be the way to go

Yesdave is on a distinguished road
    Maledict is 100% the bis trinket right now for PvP.

I agree that Maledict should 100% be one of the trinkets. As for the other could just depend on the ilevel and strength of the trinket. Usually i'd go with another dps one as long as its relatively easy for you to live against the certain matchup

As for matchups where it's harder to live, i suggest the 2nd trinket being a Battlemaster rather than the Safeguard trinket. Reason being is that it's unaffected by dampening and so will give more value especially in dampening 2s games. It also increases your self healing output by a margin due to having increased HP.

I'd personally mostly run the insignia and maledict when i don't need the battlemaster. again the thing with trinkets is that ilevel will increase the value of trinkets so make sure you sim them if they don't have crit value elements