+ Reply to Thread

Lusifur is on a distinguished road

PVP Talents in 2s vs 3s

I know the strat for 3s however wonder how this works in 2s. Is it typical to stick with mana burn and stay with continued presure and mana burn healer or would u take something different against a Helaer x comp. lets say healer melee and or healer range?
    Im thinking perhaps using reverse magic better? Since matches or shorter.

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Heya!
    Since in 2's healers have to heal more at the beginning because it starts at 20% dampening ultimately means healers go oom faster in 2's. This is generally why a lot of healers try to go for drinks in 2's more so than 3s, (Also because its easier) However you should ALWAYS Be Mana burn Against every comp in my opinion, except double dps of course where you might play a more defensive build.

This is what i generally see most DH's play, Mana burn + big cage + Reverse magic / big darkness depending on what you face.
    The reason DH is a really good DPS in 2's is because of this Mana burn ability, if you were to not use this you'd be taking away the thing that makes it quite strong in 2's
    hope i could help

Edit: As dh aslong as you're doing decent damage, and mana burning as often as possible (And stopping drinks) You'll win a lot of games just because of this ability!

Lusifur is on a distinguished road

Kill Strat

I need help with a general kill strat.
    I am taking mana burn, big trap and either darkness or reverse magic.

For a playstyle plan in 2s.
    Do I: use my fel erupt, imprison and nova to cc and rift helaer and stay on healser to keep pressure and goal to kill or am I just rotating cc and rift and when not doing that focusing dps on the dps target?

Assuming im playing our Hpally DH comp.

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    If they aren't relentless, you can mana rift of EVERY single one of your CC, meaning you can get some mana rifts off CD, and 1 mana rift nearly every stun DR, and assuming you're playing with a hpala, you can 100% mana rift of a HoJ, Meaning if you want to you can save 1 of your Cc's for a "peel" for your healer if he's ever in trouble. Most likely your incap, since its undispellable.

As i said before, aslong as you're getting mana rifts nearly off cd your games wont be long, run in do a bit of damage, and press chaos nova if they're stacked, or just fel eruption if they're not and start the mana rift chain.

I should say since it's half of your question, aslong as you're getting consistent mana rifts it doesnt matter who you're hitting, aslong as you do NOT let healers drink, and making them spend additional mana you're all good. By this i mean you can hit both depending on a variety of things, like blooms (for druid) Beacon (For hpal) Earth shield (for rsham) etc etc, Splitting a bit makes healers spend a lot more mana, so keep this in mind.

Hope i could help