+ Reply to Thread

Platane is on a distinguished road

Ele in v2?

Hi,
    Can I expect with a decent gear (370+?) have some fun in random V2 (random skirmish, pu etc...) or is the Elemental's destiny is to dye doing nothing in 10sec against 2 rusher melee?
    For example, with my frost mage, I loose often but I have fun and I can expect win. With sham I don't understand how I can do anything but dying...

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    Heya!

Ok the first red flag i see here is that you say 370+ and all i can take from that is that you're around 370 item level, which at the moment is actually quite low
    Once you get around 385-395 item level, you'll see your damage GREATLY increase, and with that your survivability, since you'll have more hp and your traits will be more potent, since the new patch / new raid etc, all azerite has gotten WAY more powerful, and if your item level is 370, this means you wont have the new azerite pieces each piece will increase your HP by around 10-30k (which is A LOT) and your damage by 5-10k (I may be over exaggerating a lil' here, but i guess you get my point by now)

Usually Ele has an easy time against double melee since you have ghost wolf and a lot of repeatable slows, earthbind / frost shock etc, and with a healer and access to things like lightning lasso, once you get more gear stuff like this will be NO problem at all for you im sure

my only real advice atm is to get more gear D: sorry its not much but i hope i could help still!

Platane is on a distinguished road
    Thank you
    I trust you about gear. Aniway, this seems class dependent, because with my 360 Frost Mage or my 360 Hmonk I have a lot of fun, and sometimes winning against 200kpv + teams. With the sham, I m deleted....