+ Reply to Thread

Drukhi is on a distinguished road

When to use Blessing of Freedom as Holy

Hello Guys,

i recently found a list of root and snare effects in PvP.

However due to the relatively long CD i'm not sure which debuffs i have to Freedom instantly, and when i can save it or better use normal dispell on that.
    Since (Maledict meta, i wanna be carefull with Dispell CD.)

ABX, any GUIDE-VIDEO on this topic (probably for all Pala-Specs) would be really nice.

Best regards, and thanks for your help guys.

Abx is on a distinguished road
    You're right in the fact that you don't want to dispel roots when the enemy team has maledict trinkets available. The best roots and slows to use freedom on are not necessarily a certain root or slow but more about when your team has pressure, for example using freedom on a root when your team has no pressure most likely wont make them generate a ton of pressure, however using freedom on a root or slow when your team has pressure can be the difference between winning or losing the game, so you want to make sure you have a freedom available for when your team has some pressure.

Roots that are high on the priority list to use freedom are nova from mages, tracker's net from hunters, and disable from wind walkers since the slow becomes a root when they use disable a second time.

Drukhi is on a distinguished road
    Thank you mate!

BicV is on a distinguished road
    Hello Drukhi, could you share the list you've found? I would love to see it also.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    BicV you basically want to prioritize using freedom on roots that either can't be dispelled or roots with a long duration. The roots that Abx listed are the main ones you need to be aware of.