+ Reply to Thread

dorlomin is on a distinguished road

How to deal with shaman purge as resto druid

Hello. Recently I've noticed shamans are now spamming purge to remove my hots. How do I counter that? I cannot keep anyone up now with my hots constantly being removed during burst. I'm running UH dk/resto in 2's and walking dead in 3s (uh dk/ ww monk/ resto druid)

Eddiehck is on a distinguished road
    I usually go on shaman in 2's with feral affinity and master shape to create a absurd amount of pressure. If you try to sit back and heal form distance you will lose against purges as they are cheaper than any of our heals. Lifebloom is your only protection against it. You can also try to setup chain ccs on the shaman to use SoTF procs with regrowth to catch up on heals while keeping the pressure up.

Yesdave is on a distinguished road
    It depends on what comp your facing but generally you either need to line of sight the shaman, respect their burst and use ironbark, or create enough pressure through damage and CC, so he doesn't have the time to purge.
    Last edited by Yesdave; 04-09-2019 at 08:09 PM.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    You've also got overgrowth which can be used to instantly apply all of your hots after someone gets spam purged.