+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

peppermint is on a distinguished road

Struggle to rank up.

I watched every available guide, playing wow 6-12 hours a day every day for last month, have arena123/party123 binds, all keybinds in my reach, have all macros, gems, enchants too, playing only best mentioned 2v2 comps(90% of my games are with assasination rogues, rest are with mages), yet I stuck at 1600-1700 rating(my highest was 1776). How to figure out what am I doing wrong and how to improve? All I need is to get 1.8k rating, but I just can't physically do it. Stuck at 1.6k again atm.

Forgot to mention, that I'm playing discipline priest.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    We've been trying to get user reviews going recently but haven't had much luck with players uploading their gameplay. If you want to get your gameplay reviewed, join our Discord to get the link to upload your gameplay.

https://discord.gg/zgUduzt

What is the limit on amount of replays?

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    A Small tip for you, You need to try and play with a ret paladin with decent gear, the things a ret paladin can do for you is insane right now, Off heals, Bop, Freedom
    At the minute i feel like it's the only comp i can play in 2's and actually win something without some fluke wins with other classes

(I totally understand how you're feeling, because i feel the exact same when I'm not playing with a ret)

I say this instead of giving you some game play tips because right now disc right now is for sure one of the lowest ranked healers in 2's on it's own, however playing very certain comps can make you go up in rating almost instantly, my example of this would be, I was 3k rated last season as feral/disc, when disc was quite decent, However this season, I'll play with the same feral, and i can be stuck at 2500-2600 (and when people are 2900 in 2v2 is not where i used to be as this comp) - However when i play ret/disc i can play this comp at 2750+ and feel like priest isn't as bad, when in reality nothing has changed except my partner

If you got a ret who had some decent gear and knew how to do damage and use repentance at the appropriate times, you'll be golden for that 1.8

That's interesting, because I've been having worst results with paladins. They usually go after enemy druid/shaman, while uhdk/warrior is destroying me. Usually I go oom after couple of minutes, while druid/shaman are feeling great. But I will try, thanks. Is it worth to change spec to holy, btw? And if it does, then what teammate should I look for?

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    I personally don't like Holy I feel like the skill-cap of holy is really low, however if you want to play holy in 2's you're best looking for a destro lock

I was talking about it in terms of efficency.

Tried to play with multiple paladins, and just lost 150 rating. They are too easily kited by most comps we face.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by peppermint View Post
    What is the limit on amount of replays?
    No limit really but each review will only be for one game.