+ Reply to Thread

Roblvb is on a distinguished road

Frost mages

How can we ever connect against these setup i was against frost mage + priest but im slowed like 90% of the fight

they spellsteal my freedom
    superslowmo half the time
    and if im not in superslow i get novad

same 3 things over over over.. im with druid @ 2k mmr but do we better just leave game or is there an actual chance?

Yesdave is on a distinguished road
    Hello,

I play Mage as main, and you have to go Priest. If I'm being honest, this match up is realy hard and I don't think you should win on paper. However to optimize your chances, your best shot would be to Bash/Cyclone the mage, the same time you use freedom so It can't be SS, and try kill the healer with HOJ>Vortex. Outside of this "go" I would simply line behind the pillar. And then do the setup again!

I would only ever go on the Mage if he wastes x2 blinks. I wouldn't actively chase him down.

Zenzy is on a distinguished road
    On top of that your druid should be playing feral affinity, since he can't really die to a frost mage, and just try to pump damage while you are behind a pillar, that's what most ret/rdruids do, and when you get to a certain point in dampening use your bubble at 100% health with wings to secure the kill without being cc'd

Roblvb is on a distinguished road
    Nice guys this will help allot, was playing it the wrong way , hopefully the healers wont go open field or GG anyhowzer!!