+ Reply to Thread

molesen is on a distinguished road

felblade/demon blades

In 2v2 arenas with a healer, is Felblade/demon blades viable? I see most players and guides recommending blind fury/immolation aura, however that spec doesn't feel quite as fluid as the Felblade/demon blade build to me. Also what are the benefits to blind fury / immolation and why does everyone prefer it? Thanks in advance

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    With the first tier of talents, you get the most damage from being able to channel entire eye beams while using blind fury as it lets you dump a full fury bar while in your demonic metamorphosis. Then with the second tier, immolation aura just provides the most overall dps.

With that being said, the felblade and demon blades build is definitely viable and isn't a crazy amount behind, especially in 2s where the added up time can make it much easier to score kills.

molesen is on a distinguished road
    I see, thanks. Another quick question, I've noticed when playing demonblades my auto attacks do most of my damage. Is that normal? I'm not sure if I'm focusing on mana burning too much and less on dealing damage. Thanks in advance.

Mystic is on a distinguished road
    When playing that build you should consider fel blade as a replacement for demons bite, which essentially allows you play in the same way, using felblade/auto attacks to generate fury and dumping it with chaos strike/blade dance. Other than that, nothing much is different and the playstyle remains the same with you primarily focusing on dealing damage while making sure to burn as often as possible.